Ghosts...

BuddyLee

Football addict
I went for a walk one day when I lived down that way. Walked up to the door, opened it and walked in. There was no one around. :shrug:
I'll have to make another trip down then. I love the history of places, you can smell it.

aanderson

I'll have to make another trip down then. I love the history of places, you can smell it.

Last time I was there you could go to the gate guard and ask for the key. They will take your license and give you the key so you can unlock the church and take a look around...it really is beautiful. After you are done, you relock the door and take the key back to the guard and they will return your license. The cemetary is awesome too!!!

vbailey

vbailey
I have had weird stuff happen while camping at point Look Out. But people don't want to believe it so I don't share about it much......my family did witness strange stuff.
Camping on the base one night we had a weird experince as well.

kgalloway

i went to the church today at lunch, got the key from the guard, it is very cool. i work on webster field so i just took a few minutes to go through the place. it is cool how you can go anywhere in the church that you want to.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have had weird stuff happen while camping at point Look Out. But people don't want to believe it so I don't share about it much......my family did witness strange stuff.
Join the new private forum. I'm sure there are some that would like to hear your stories.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Okay, I was intrigued by the ghost picture, so I downloaded it and lightened it up, zoomed in and check it out!!!! Yikes.....

opps - the zoomed one didn't work, but you can see 'him'...

I guess I need to join BuddyLee's forum, but does anyone see 'him' in this pic that didn't 'see' him before?

I never saw him before I lightened the photo.

Attachments

• ghost pic lightened.jpg
    ghost pic lightened.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 119

-lilgiggles-

...trying to keep up...
St. Ignatious' used to have Mass one Sunday every year. Anyone could go to it and you were allowed to sit anywhere it in. Upstairs is a little nerve wracking because the floor tilts down like it is going to fall any day.
I would imagine that the cemetary would be spooky at night...That's cool that you can get the key and go inside when no one else is there. One of the historical societies from around here fixes it up and performs repairs on the church when it needs it, so its not completely abandonded, but I'm sure it could still harbor lots of spirits.

punjabigyrl

Can you tell us some of your stories. I think this is interesting stuff.

kgalloway

Anyone wishing to share or read any stories about ghosts or the paranormal, join The Macabre and Unexplained private forum. lots of good info and stories, enjoy!