Gifts for my soon to be husband...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
That would be SWEET if it happened that quickly... although I'd be worried about gravity and the fluids flying around there ?????

SIL got her husband a certificate for gliding at a glider port in PA.

He LOVED it.

Got towed up to a brazillion feet by a tow plane, then released. They were up for over 2 hours. (don't know if it was a single flight, or multiples, but he got in over 2 hours of flying time).

RSG Slide Show

Black Diamond Soaring - Glider Ride

cashncarry

Surprises

Call me old fashioned, but it sounds to me as if the boy has had all the surprises recently that he needs to last a lifetime. Obviously you know him pretty well and therefore shouldn't have any trouble figuering out something for him for a wedding gift. Why would you come on the forums asking a bunch of strangers who don't know either of you. Use your imagination girl as you've done in the past!

I am getting married tom. and looking for a gift to buy my soon to be husband
(and he's a soon to be father to our first baby). We are getting married tom. afternoon at a Bed & Breakfast and I'd like to get him something that would surprise him. He's the typical guy wanting anything tools, camouflage, but I want something special or neat...any ideas??? THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Wrkn4livn

You could get him a nice watch or pocket watch and have the back engraved.

Much happiness to you, your soon to be husband and your unborn child.

Pocket watch? Is he 60?

The wristwatch would be good but she should plan to spend at least 500.00 on it. I'm 55 (male) and I would not like a pocket watch.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
A pocket watch would have been SUCH a great idea, he would have loved that.. but I just got him a watch for Valentines Day... he's tough, one of those men who have everything..always the newest tools and all the toys so it's so hard to surprise him with anything :-(

Buy him a GPS for his vehicle if he doesn't have one! Also what does he drive, maybe get something for his ride he's been wanting?

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Rolex are overrated, get him a BREITLING!

I am shocked. 8 minutes have passed and Toppick hasn't come in and dissed your suggestion with his typical "Expensive POS" reply and recommended some obscure watch maker like "Big Al's classic timepieces" as an alternative.

T

toppick08

I am shocked. 8 minutes have passed and Toppick hasn't come in and dissed your suggestion with his typical "Expensive POS" reply and recommended some obscure watch maker like "Big Al's classic timepieces" as an alternative.

Hell,... I've got an Eddie Bauer going on 11 years now....takes a beating, but keeps on , well , you know.....thanks Sis...:huggy:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Thank goodness I'm immune to other opinions! :dye:

On a side note my Citizen DiveMaster watch has been going strong for 11 years now but I am on my 4th band!