Girl Scout Cookies!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I was a GS and sold cookies by walking door to door to door to door. I don't remember anybody selling my cookies for me. Even my dad's co-workers, I went in person to his job and sold cookies. I always sold so many cookies that I went to camp for free. :lol:

BTW, huntr's daughter has been my cookie supplier for the last few years. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I was a GS and sold cookies by walking door to door to door to door. I don't remember anybody selling my cookies for me. Even my dad's co-workers, I went in person to his job and sold cookies. I always sold so many cookies that I went to camp for free. :lol:

BTW, huntr's daughter has been my cookie supplier for the last few years. :lol:

:yeahthat:

Girlzmom

From what I understand- it is not open to the public yet anyway. we were told we could only ask family and friends- and that we were not to post on bb or facebook for orders until the public release date.

THAT IS CORRECT! THANKS FOR SAYING THAT! GREEDY A$$ MOM I THINK!

Cowgirl

I think it's pretty awesome people don't have anything better to do than police a girl scout cookie thread.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's pretty awesome people don't have anything better to do than police a girl scout cookie thread.

Well, if you're not going to spend your time curing cancer, teaching a child or developing new technology, you might as well scrap on a forum. What else are ya gonna do?

bcp

In My Opinion
Okay, sorry to be a GS Cookie Nazi, but I'm sure there are a LOT of GS who have parents on this forum, and if every one of them posted a thread about helping their daughters sell the cookies so they could get a patch - then we'd be overrun with treads.

:shrug:

There are also a lot of people on here trying to lose weight.
offering cookies here would be no different than walking into an over eaters meeting with a case of krispy kreams.

A little compassion really goes a long way.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

And I think it's pretty awesome that you think it's awesome! It's a public forum-everyone has an opinion & that's what makes the forums turn! :yay:

Cowgirl

And I think it's pretty awesome that you think it's awesome! It's a public forum-everyone has an opinion & that's what makes the forums turn! :yay:

I was being 100% serious! It's awesome! Total awesomeness. Awesomely awesome.