Golden Corral

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Golden Corral has the buffet right?

Whenever I got to buffet places it looks like feeding time at the zoo to me, except with humans and whenever I see the workers put another tray of food out, I hear "here piggy piggy" in the back of my head. :ohwell:

sm8

I just do not understand why people pile their plates a foot thick at those places. Wouldn't you want to taste your individual foods vs mixing it all like a slop bucket?

I just do not understand why people pile their plates a foot thick at those places. Wouldn't you want to taste your individual foods vs mixing it all like a slop bucket?

Have you looked at most of the people that DO pile their plate high? The ones that really don't need to be at an AYCE place to begin with? Think they really care what it tastes like?

TPD

the poor dad

Attachments

• chocfountain.jpg
    chocfountain.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 188

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Have you looked at most of the people that DO pile their plate high? The ones that really don't need to be at an AYCE place to begin with? Think they really care what it tastes like?

Multiple trips is like exercise and must be avoided

RPMDAD

Well, if GC was coming to Calvert Co. i would at least try it once. Looks like St. Mary's county is getting another new restaurant that everyone can bitch about. I think our last new restaurant/ eating place was Burger King in Dunkirk, and no i am not bitching about it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I stopped going there when a rather large woman pushed me out of the way so she could get the first steak off the grill. Not a joke, she actually pushed me away from the bar. The manager was very apologetic, might have been because I was going to call the cops and have her charged with assault, but I think I would have been more embarrassed than she was.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The Landing had a lot better food than the new River's Edge.
Why did they shut that place down?

I don't know, I always liked the place. It had good vegetables too, collards, beans w/ Ham, hoppin john...

ginwoman

I stopped going there when a rather large woman pushed me out of the way so she could get the first steak off the grill. Not a joke, she actually pushed me away from the bar. The manager was very apologetic, might have been because I was going to call the cops and have her charged with assault, but I think I would have been more embarrassed than she was.

Holy Crap

royhobie

hobieflyer
Well, see, if all the icky people flock to Golden Corral that will mean the lines to the good restaurants will be smaller on Friday nights. I think of it as white trash bait. While all those nasty little kids are sticking their booger fingers in the chocolate fountain, they won't be bothering me at wherever I am.

And it's a good place to meet fat women.:whistle:

BOP

Well, see, if all the icky people flock to Golden Corral that will mean the lines to the good restaurants will be smaller on Friday nights. I think of it as white trash bait. While all those nasty little kids are sticking their booger fingers in the chocolate fountain, they won't be bothering me at wherever I am.

:killingme

BOP

Kick to the side of her knee would have taken care of her fat azz.

:coffee: