Good Dog Vitamins

KDENISE977

I'm looking for a good supplement or vitamin for my dogs. My vet told me to use the missing link, but they eat around it, and it's getting wasted. We take phycox with glucosomine, but I wanted to know if there is an good overall daily vitamin or chew pill for strong bones, etc? A friend of mine just had her dog fall UP the stairs and break a hip (7 month old lab), freak accident I'm sure, but now I'm paranoid !! THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

suthrncom4t

My Duchess, 12 yr. lab, has hip dysplasia and we give her 1 asprin w/each meal and glucosomine also w/each meal. What is phycox? Your friend's dog didn't have a freak accident....there's a genetic problem there. For you, have you tried wrapping the Missing Link in either peanut butter or cheese and giving like a really "special treat"?

PrepH4U

I'm looking for a good supplement or vitamin for my dogs. My vet told me to use the missing link, but they eat around it, and it's getting wasted. We take phycox with glucosomine, but I wanted to know if there is an good overall daily vitamin or chew pill for strong bones, etc? A friend of mine just had her dog fall UP the stairs and break a hip (7 month old lab), freak accident I'm sure, but now I'm paranoid !! THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

My dogs love Fresh Factors & Joint chewables from Springtime. They think of them as treats. Bloodhound is now 16 yrs old so they must be working. :lol:
Usually 2 day delivery and right now they have free shipping.
Springtime Inc. - All Natural Supplements for Horses, Dogs, and People, Springtime Inc. Supplements, Springtime Inc. for Horses, Springtime Inc. for Dogs, Springtime Inc. for People, Chondroitin sulfate, Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Boswellia, Vitamin C, Bi

frequentflier

happy to be living

Nupro

KDENISE977

Phycox
Product Description
PhyCox Soft Chews is a veterinary strength nutritional supplement with health benefits. Recommended to support joint mobility and healthy bone structure. Provides enhanced antioxidant protection and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Directions: PhyCox Soft Chews are to be given orally for administration. After 6 weeks, the dosage can be reduced as positive results are seen. Since each pet's body is different, results may take longer in some pets.
Important Information
Ingredients
Active Ingredients per soft chew: Glucosamine HCI 450 mg Methylsulfonylmethane 400 mg Flaxseed Oil 400 mg Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg Turmeric 50 mg Phycox® 30 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid 9 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid 6 mg Boron 100 mcg

Roman

Dog Vitamins

I have used the Phycox on my Boston/Pug mix, who had arthritis in one of her front legs. It worked wonders. It is an RX to I think you can only get from the Vet. At least, that's where I got mine. With the pup I have now, I use Grizzly Salmon Oil that I get from Pepper's Pet Pantry. All I know is that it took away her itchy dry skin, and dandruff, and it's turned her coat into the shiniest coat I've even seen on a Dog. 2 squirts a day for her size, and she LOVES it. I don't know if it helps with bones. I'm on a business trip right now, so I can't go to the bottle to read it. Pepper's also carries NuPro, stop in, and check it out.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have used the Phycox on my Boston/Pug mix, who had arthritis in one of her front legs. It worked wonders. It is an RX to I think you can only get from the Vet. At least, that's where I got mine. With the pup I have now, I use Grizzly Salmon Oil that I get from Pepper's Pet Pantry. All I know is that it took away her itchy dry skin, and dandruff, and it's turned her coat into the shiniest coat I've even seen on a Dog. 2 squirts a day for her size, and she LOVES it. I don't know if it helps with bones. I'm on a business trip right now, so I can't go to the bottle to read it. Pepper's also carries NuPro, stop in, and check it out.

doesnt look like an RX to me.. :yay:
Amazon.com: PhyCox Soft Chews (120 ct): Kitchen & Dining

most of the time you will pay out of the butt if you buy from the vet!

lots of places sell it

Roman

Vits

That's good to know Icit! YES...I did pay out the wazoo for them at the Vet.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Roman, did you forget something yesterday? :whistle: