Good Snack

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
No, just not very familiar with vegtable terminology or farming it... but Jazz has volunteered to help me farm vegtables this year!! :yahoo: I have loads of corn seeds, loads of grean bean seeds and loads of lima bean seeds :biggrin: :yahoo:

I did? :yikes: :jameo: :banghead: :doh: :bonk:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Anyway, that snack I posted about is really good. That and an apple will get you thru lunch and you won't be hungry.

CMC122

Go Braves!
These are a hit!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_34886,00.html

Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps Recipe
1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
1 (1-pound) package sliced bacon
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons chili powder

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture. Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan. Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Do NOT eat these things. They must contain too much fiber. Several people I suggested them to that tried them have experienced unpleasant symptoms, IF you know what I mean. Mine are going in the trash can.

BS Gal said:
Do NOT eat these things. They must contain too much fiber. Several people I suggested them to that tried them have experienced unpleasant symptoms, IF you know what I mean. Mine are going in the trash can.
:killingme

nomoney

BS Gal said:

those symptoms stop after a few days once your body is used to the extra fiber...they are really good for you though. But if you want less fiber try the nutri-grain cereal bars...they're only 2pt through ww as well but not as much fiber.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nomoney said:
those symptoms stop after a few days once your body is used to the extra fiber...they are really good for you though. But if you want less fiber try the nutri-grain cereal bars...they're only 2pt through ww as well but not as much fiber.
I'll give those a try.