good tattoo parlors

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Jason Auth at About the Ink in White Plains. He has been tattooing for almost 20 years. He is a wonderful artist. Most of the tattoo places around the Southern Maryland area had either interend under him or had worked under him befor ethey spun off on their own.

www.aboutthe ink.com

Jason Auth - 301-705-5781

Eunibaby88

Go to Blue Scarab it's in St.Mary's see Keith I have a friend who has had all of his work done by him and it looks GREAT!! I plan to go to him for my next

wonkavision

Anyone have any experience with No Regrets Tattoo in Solomons? Just wondering is they are any good and is there anyone specifically I should see over there?

best shop in the southern md area hands down... they specialize in traditional and portraits, but can do anything. one of the few shops in the area that actually draws and creates original pieces of art. super clean place too.

see for yourself: MySpace.com - NO REGRETS - 27 - Male - Solomons, Maryland - www.myspace.com/noregretsink

talk to jeremy!

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I just got one from Jim Thompson at Chronic Ink yesterday. He is THE MAN. We tried No Regrets and the shop is very clean. But the drawing that was done for what we asked for was terrible. Maybe he forgot and tried to whip something up really quick before we got there. Because I have heard good things about Jeremy over there.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
So Chris is still working there? I need to have a touch up done, he did the orginal. I will have to give him a call.

Chris is the BOMB Love him... I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have 7 tats total and 2 are from him. I'm getting him to redo all of mine. YEAH CHRIS AT INK WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got him on speed dial.

JMTownsend

Anybody know where Alan went, from Underground Tattoo in Lexington Park? I had a few done by him, most recently in 2005, and was very impressed with his work. His lines are bold, unbroken, his coloring is solid and even, rather than blotchy and uneven like I have gotten from others...unfortunately I moved to NJ in 2006 and haven't found anyone on oar with Alan's work...

Anyhow, I called Underground last night, and the guy who answered the phone said he doesn't know who Alan is...so I'm hoping someone can direct me to whichever shop he's relocated to?

lbreder

2into4
Alan who? There seem to be so many around especially doing tattoos.

Anybody know where Alan went, from Underground Tattoo in Lexington Park? I had a few done by him, most recently in 2005, and was very impressed with his work. His lines are bold, unbroken, his coloring is solid and even, rather than blotchy and uneven like I have gotten from others...unfortunately I moved to NJ in 2006 and haven't found anyone on oar with Alan's work...

Anyhow, I called Underground last night, and the guy who answered the phone said he doesn't know who Alan is...so I'm hoping someone can direct me to whichever shop he's relocated to?

Radiant1

Soul Probe

It's my understanding that Alan had to quit tattooing due to his carpal tunnel. I don't know what's become of him, sorry.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I tattooed the inside of my toilet bowl after eating at The Olive Garden last night.

JMTownsend

Alan who? There seem to be so many around especially doing tattoos.

It's my understanding that Alan had to quit tattooing due to his carpal tunnel. I don't know what's become of him, sorry.

Looks like Allen has worked through the carpal tunnel and has relocated to DC. Check the other thread -

http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/277364-looking-specific-tattoo-artist.html

I saw that. Good for him! :yay:

Yeah, sorry, forgot to update here that I found him... He is working in DC now...looks like prices are up from when he was at Underground, but I know his work, and its worth it. I will be heading down to DC as soon as I have $$ for it. I plan to get Allen to sleeve me up, and I have some tats from other artists that I need him to fix, lol... Thanks guys!