Goodbye It Was Fun!!!

Qpid

I've decided to leave this board.

I am sure I will NOT be missed. :diva:

This is obviously a place where adults cannot express themselves freely for fear of being banned or booted off temporarily. This is the only message board that I have come to that the MOD/ADMIN put you on a "time out"!!! :lmao: ummmm excuse me but that is a technique they use in my sons toddler class, not on a freakin message board. :lol:

I feel as though I cannot successfully get my message, jokes, and threats across without using the language I do, and if I have to continuously go back and edit my comments or read them twice before posting them to make sure they aren't too vulger for the 30 and over crowd :lol: , or fear vraib should stalk me and say "you've been warned, one more time your outta here" I would rather just not participate in this board at all. :dance:

Some of you have enjoyed my posts and gave me green karma because I do not hold anything back and just dont give a ####. Well since rules are now being put into place about the language that is used around here, its going to make it more difficult for me to post. Shyt was fine just the way it was :shrug:

Vraib you do NOT know how to run a message board. Time outs, reports of Karma, showing favoritism, kicking people out because they say something you dont like, or they say something vulger is childish :shrug: Members are afraid to curse you out (and i know many who want to, I had the pleasure of doing it :razz: ) because they do not want to get banned and have to start all over again.....

me on the other hand....I dont care...and I will not be back!!! :rolleyes: Alot of your wishes are granted, but on a side note, I have made the board ALOT more exciting and thats what it needs. You shouldn't need a private forum and paid subscription to say a few curse words.

Do what you feel you must with my id because like I said I will not be back...that MPD crap is for cowards.

Anyone who feels impelled to still send some karma comments my way can do so @

agape_143@hotmail.com

:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roy

Qpid said:
I've decided to leave this board.

I am sure I will NOT be missed. :diva:

This is obviously a place where adults cannot express themselves freely for fear of being banned or booted off temporarily. This is the only message board that I have come to that the MOD/ADMIN put you on a "time out"!!! :lmao: ummmm excuse me but that is a technique they use in my sons toddler class, not on a freakin message board. :lol:

I feel as though I cannot successfully get my message, jokes, and threats across without using the language I do, and if I have to continuously go back and edit my comments or read them twice before posting them to make sure they aren't too vulger for the 30 and over crowd :lol: , or fear vraib should stalk me and say "you've been warned, one more time your outta here" I would rather just not participate in this board at all. :dance:

Some of you have enjoyed my posts and gave me green karma because I do not hold anything back and just dont give a fawk. Well since rules are now being put into place about the language that is used around here, its going to make it more difficult for me to post. Shyt was fine just the way it was :shrug:

Vraib you do NOT know how to run a message board. Time outs, reports of Karma, showing favoritism, kicking people out because they say something you dont like, or they say something vulger is childish :shrug: Members are afraid to curse you out (and i know many who want to, I had the pleasure of doing it :razz: ) because they do not want to get banned and have to start all over again.....

me on the other hand....I dont care...and I will not be back!!! :rolleyes: Alot of your wishes are granted, but on a side note, I have made the board ALOT more exciting and thats what it needs. You shouldn't need a private forum and paid subscription to say a few curse words.

Do what you feel you must with my id because like I said I will not be back...that MPD crap is for cowards.

Anyone who feels impelled to still send some karma comments my way can do so @

agape_143@hotmail.com

:peace:
Oh, my. w00t, w00t this whole post, including the email address.

Hot N Bothered

Qpid said:
I feel as though I cannot successfully get my message, jokes, and threats across without using the language I do, ...

... they say something vulger
This isn't a forum for threats and vulgarity. This is supposed to be a family friendly board. There are a number of young teenagers here.

I thought the rules I read when I signed up were pretty clear on these points. If you want to be vulgar and make threats, the public forum isn't the place.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Sorry, Qpid, but you didn't want to discuss ANYTHING in an adult way. You just wanted to spout your propaganda without answering a single question when asked to explain/or cite where you got your info from. Good riddance to you.