Google Street View in SOMD

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
It still showing the bushes I removed from my front yard, so it's def prior to Spring/Summer 08.....Apparently I wasn't home that day either.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Are you talking about the satellite view? That shows WM still being expanded yet the photo says 2009. NTA lot is full in the street view.

Yes, satellight view; actually when I did go to street view for Exploration, there are cars in the parking lot.

bjhughes

It still showing the bushes I removed from my front yard, so it's def prior to Spring/Summer 08.....Apparently I wasn't home that day either.

My house on Essex Dr is showing the pool covered and my trucks, we moved into our new house in Jun 2008 - so satellite must be late fall, winter or early spring 07-08.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
The street view images do not always match the sattelite views. My house, the overhead is at leat two years old, as it shows a shed I tore down at least that long ago, but the street view is from the spring. Here at the office, the overhead shows almost no cars, but the street view is packed. Sadly, I was hoping to see my car in it, but it chops off just 1 block short!!!!!!!

I can see my ROver Parked next to the Shed

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I can see my bike in the Satellite view of Webster, and it LOOKS like I'm standing next to it, or someone is there checking it out.

And it's my last bike, so it's pre-April..

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us
looks like different shots are from different times. For instance, it says Bombay Gardens...that was recent. On the same note, socki is saying stuff near her is prior to summer '08. I don't think Bombay was around yet, so it must be diff times in the same area. :smile:

or the street view is different from the above view, and the above view is older. actually that's probably the case, since the street view is a newer feature...

I can see my bike in the Satellite view of Webster, and it LOOKS like I'm standing next to it, or someone is there checking it out.

I can see something in my driveway in front of the garage, but I have no idea what it is. Not the tractor, that's JD green.

And from the shadows and flag, it was about 11am and the wind was out of the southeast...

:lol:

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I can see something in my driveway in front of the garage, but I have no idea what it is. Not the tractor, that's JD green.

Well, I can tell cause I always parked the last bike in the exact same spot everyday (and the Givi on the back), and you can tell it's silver, and the timeframe comes from never having parked the new bike there.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

And from the shadows and flag, it was about 11am and the wind was out of the southeast...

:lol:

Ours is like early afternoon.. MAYBE 2:00

It shows my address down the street. :shrug:

Mine too. About 1000' off.

My house was snapped in early spring. Forsythia and plum trees are in bloom, but no leaves on the maples.

And I've decided that thing in the driveway is me walking.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mine too. About 1000' off.

My house was snapped in early spring. Forsythia and plum trees are in bloom, but no leaves on the maples.

And I've decided that thing in the driveway is me walking.

Last time I saw mine, it was covered with trees. You couldn't see it. :lol: