GOP clown car has first occupant for 2016 ride: Ben Carson

NextJen

Raisin cane
Actually they were for the most part Diests, Benjamin Franklin was well known at the time to not be a Christian and in fact told a priest friend of his who tried to convert him towards his death that he wwas close enough to finding out on his own which one of them was correct. George Washington was not known to be an avid church goer either.

I never said they were Christians, just great men of faith.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
LOL. What has Carson accomplished politically speaking? That's a rhetorical question.

Bill Clinton lowered the bar to where cheating and lying and rape were OK as well as a little dope here and there. Dubbya lowered it to where alcohol and harder drugs were no issue. Obama has lowered to to where you don't have much of a resume at all and dealing drugs is seen as private sector work.

I would think Carson's resume is more than sufficient.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... but for a while it seemed like every week we were focused on a new Republican candidate (McCain, Cain, Huckabee, Perry, Santorum, Romney, Geingrich, Paul, Bachmann, etc.)

that was the progressive attack dogs and their sycophants in the press .... whomever had the slightest lead in a given week, was the new chew toy, until they were eliminated one by one, with lies and innuendo

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
that was the progressive attack dogs and their sycophants in the press .... whomever had the slightest lead in a given week, was the new chew toy, until they were eliminated one by one, with lies and innuendo

Like what?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't know why we even have these discussions. Regardless of one's leanings, and who wins the popularity contest, nothing is going to change for the better.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I don't know why we even have these discussions. Regardless of one's leanings, and who wins the popularity contest, nothing is going to change for the better.

That is right. It never has and it never will change for the better. All the partisan hand-wringing isn't going to change that the ruling class always has and always will get their way.

Pete

Repete
LOL. What has Carson accomplished politically speaking? That's a rhetorical question.

Nothing, which is perhaps his strongest point. Instead of being a life long shuckster, liar, political windsock, on the take jackass he may actually have merit.

Grumpy

Nothing, which is perhaps his strongest point. Instead of being a life long shuckster, liar, political windsock, on the take jackass he may actually have merit.

Guess we can count on no cross-over voting for him, then.

daileyck1

However, our Founding Fathers were great men of faith, who established this country with the best documents ever written to govern a country and provided great leadership. They didn't check their faith at the door, and were constantly seeking and praying for guidance and wisdom from God. It worked pretty well back then.

Fail

daileyck1

Bill Clinton lowered the bar to where cheating and lying and rape were OK as well as a little dope here and there. Dubbya lowered it to where alcohol and harder drugs were no issue. Obama has lowered to to where you don't have much of a resume at all and dealing drugs is seen as private sector work.

I would think Carson's resume is more than sufficient.

Cheating was established by JFK
Lying was Nixon
Rape? FAIL

Hijinx

"Please explain your reasons for wanting such a ticket and why you refer to Dr./ Mr. Carson as a clown."

That was my post .I thought that was a reasonable request and it was politely asked.

I have been insulted by the forum nitwit, and that ill mannered oaf with bad manners and a bad attitude has yet to answer even part of the question.

I submit he has no answer worth presenting, just as he seldom adds anything other than insults to any thread.

By the way the original question I presented still stands. Also when you say that a person has entered a clown car you are insinuating that person is a clown, and if anyone is familiar with clowns it is Liberty Beacon, the Forum clown.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
"
By the way the original question I presented still stands. Also when you say that a person has entered a clown car you are insinuating that person is a clown, and if anyone is familiar with clowns it is Liberty Beacon, the Forum clown.

I finally broke down and put the clown on iggy today. Insults do not an argument make.

PJay

Only a catastrophe can change things now.

Very depressing. I really need to close my eyes to all of this. Can't bare it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

You really should buy better internet service. Dialup and paying for each bit is just not getting it done for ya. Imagine the possibilities if you could post entire coherent sentences...elaborate on your well-reasoned positions..provide links to support your propositions and assertions. Boggles the mind. And you wouldn't keep looking like you failed 3rd grade and gave up after that.

Midnightrider

"Please explain your reasons for wanting such a ticket and why you refer to Dr./ Mr. Carson as a clown."

That was my post .I thought that was a reasonable request and it was politely asked.

I have been insulted by the forum nitwit, and that ill mannered oaf with bad manners and a bad attitude has yet to answer even part of the question.

I submit he has no answer worth presenting, just as he seldom adds anything other than insults to any thread.

are you seriously that dense?

do you think when people called octomom a "clown car" they were calling her kids clowns?