Granite counter tops

B

Ben Dover

I like the rose one. I dont think you will have a problem with it.

Ponytail

Pete said:
The wussy part. :rolleyes:

Oh yea, that means alot coming from someone from MAINE. :lol:

Now here's where I get burned. not REALLY philly, rather, philly suburbs. Delaware county.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:

Now here's where I get burned. not REALLY philly, rather, philly suburbs. Delaware county.
You nimrod, I was stationed in Maine, I am from Georgia, Mr. Suburb Boy from Dupont County. :lmao:

Ponytail said:

Well my hubby says he's from Philly, but it's a Philly suburb - Upper Darby.

Ponytail

Speedy70 said:
I just found out that's in Delaware county. :jameo:

right up the road from me and another forumite. I'm from Prospect Park, Interboro HS grad. Your hubby is from a MUCH tougher area than I am...just don't tell Pete. :lol:

Ponytail

Pete said:
You nimrod, I was stationed in Maine, I am from Georgia, Mr. Suburb Boy from Dupont County. :lmao:

A Georgia school had you picking out furniture?? I guess they thought everyone was going to open an antique store down there. Oh wait...they may have, 'cept for those that joined the navy.

Ponytail said:
right up the road from me and another forumite. I'm from Prospect Park, Interboro HS grad. Your hubby is from a MUCH tougher area than I am...just don't tell Pete. :lol:

They moved from PA when he was young (I'm told it was a rough area :lol:). They moved to the Eastern Shore.

Ponytail

Speedy70 said:
They moved from PA when he was young (I'm told it was a rough area :lol:). They moved to the Eastern Shore.

It is. They were in our league for sports...we always came away from there with more bumps and bruises, than any other place, including Glen Mills, which was an all juvenile deliquent high school, ran like a jail.

Upper Darby is in the news alot for drug busts, local political crimes, murder... It's right on the hairy edge of Philly, kinda like the way PG county is for DC.

www.delcotimes.com for the local news. I check up on it everyday. LOTS of action in Upper Darby lately. :yay:

I used to go to Upper Darby to shoot pool alot, and the 2nd brigade motorcycle club has their clubhouse up there. I used to ride with them when I lived there.

Ponytail said:
It is. They were in our league for sports...we always came away from there with more bumps and bruises, than any other place, including Glen Mills, which was an all juvenile deliquent high school, ran like a jail.

Upper Darby is in the news alot for drug busts, local political crimes, murder... It's right on the hairy edge of Philly, kinda like the way PG county is for DC.

www.delcotimes.com for the local news. I check up on it everyday. LOTS of action in Upper Darby lately. :yay:

I used to go to Upper Darby to shoot pool alot, and the 2nd brigade motorcycle club has their clubhouse up there. I used to ride with them when I lived there.

Several of my husband's siblings got mixed with the wrong crowd. Without going into details, their father decided to move them all away from that bunch.

May I ask around what time frame you were in that area? :whistle:

Ponytail

Speedy70 said:
Several of my husband's siblings got mixed with the wrong crowd. Without going into details, their father decided to move them all away from that bunch.

May I ask around what time frame you were in that area? :whistle:

'89 HS graduate, moved away in '93. returned in '99. moved here in '03.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
D-Day in the Kitchen

Before and during construction ... they're out there now mutilating my kitchen. :yikes:

Attachments

• before.gif
    before.gif
    77.8 KB · Views: 93
  • before2.gif
    before2.gif
    81.9 KB · Views: 80
  • before3.gif
    before3.gif
    70.6 KB · Views: 84
  • under-construction.gif
    under-construction.gif
    91.6 KB · Views: 78
  • under-construction2.gif
    under-construction2.gif
    80.2 KB · Views: 82

Vince

Pete said:
I am not mocking you, I DID flunk one semester of Home Ec. because of that damn color wheel. :burning: I also could not name a chair leg from a flash card. Queen Anne.......er ahhhhh..... NO NO It's chippendale.....no, NO! it's....... ahhhhhhh, Oh eff it.
Cabriole Leg. Difficult to make, but with practice and the right equipment......