Grapes

glhs837

Power with Control
RED... SEEDLESS RED is what I bought but they had green on sale as well :yay:

:jet: :jet: :jet: :jet: so if I use one of the packs of yeast I bought for making bread, I could make wine?!?!? Do I just smash the grapes and mix in the yeast or... :ohwell: How do I do it? How long does it need to sit to alcoholize? :coffee:

IDK about meth, I didn't see that on BB. However, I've had numerous bottles of home made wine explode on me, one in the fridge and one in my car :dead: try explaining the smell of alcohol and peach pouring out of your car windows during a traffic stop !!

Red Grapes? Might as well snack on kale:smack:

Havent looked into it too deeply, but from my understanding, it's not a whole lot different than making your own beer. kit looks about the same.

Basic Wine Equipment Kit : Midwest Supplies

Looks like six months is the minimum aging time. Much longer than beer.

K, sounds like someone screwed up the sugar ratios. At least thats what makes beer bottle bombs, too much priming sugar when bottling, the yeast have so much extra food they create extra CO2, then it goes boom.

KDENISE977

Red Grapes? Might as well snack on kale:smack:

Havent looked into it too deeply, but from my understanding, it's not a whole lot different than making your own beer. kit looks about the same.

Basic Wine Equipment Kit : Midwest Supplies

Looks like six months is the minimum aging time. Much longer than beer.

K, sounds like someone screwed up the sugar ratios. At least thats what makes beer bottle bombs, too much priming sugar when bottling, the yeast have so much extra food they create extra CO2, then it goes boom.

:shrug: IDK what they did wrong, I do however know that a tiny dixie cup of the stuff would knock me on my AZZ !!:otter:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
WR,
Did your husband get extremely mad at you?
Cuz if he did then the title of the thread could've been "The Grapes of Wrath"
:lol:

Beta

Smile!
so how are the grapes doing? did you freeze half of them? make sure you don't feed any to your pets! :nono:

are you passing them out at work to your coworkers to show them how awesome you are? sometimes i suspect coworkers do that to me when they have extra stuff they need to pawn off. but i'm ok with that :coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
so how are the grapes doing? did you freeze half of them? make sure you don't feed any to your pets! :nono:

are you passing them out at work to your coworkers to show them how awesome you are? sometimes i suspect coworkers do that to me when they have extra stuff they need to pawn off. but i'm ok with that :coffee:

No, you get the pity food. Awww poor Beta. :poorbaby:

If you've noticed, you no longer get pity food, because you gots a woman.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Grapes? Green ones from Walfart had me standing outside an outhouse for hours. :geek:

I'm going to take a hot bath and dream about a bidet. :howdy: