Greek Gov Ready to 'Shave' Bank Accounts

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I started posting about the Greek mess more than 5 years ago. I worry that, to the extent I still care about financial markets, I'll still be posting about it - or at least paying attention to it - 5 years from now.

Isn't that something? The failure of Greece and it's exit from the EU has been predicted for a rather loooonnggg time now....yet the last thread never breaks.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Isn't that something? The failure of Greece and it's exit from the EU has been predicted for a rather loooonnggg time now....yet the last thread never breaks.

It will if I get my way.... :evil:

And the world, not just Greece, the WORLD will be saved from tyranny!

Read Pope's and Bankers

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It will if I get my way.... :evil:

And the world, not just Greece, the WORLD will be saved from tyranny!

Read Pope's and Bankers

I don't care about any of that...I just want one of their islands. Have you ever been there and seen them?..OMG..heaven on earth. One of the bestest places any of the high-speed ferries we helped build over the last 30 years have ever operated.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't care about any of that...I just want one of their islands. Have you ever been there and seen them?..OMG..heaven on earth. One of the bestest places any of the high-speed ferries we helped build over the last 30 years have ever operated.

No, not been there. Friends have. I figure if they're ####ed up enough, they'll be willing to import rednecks and there's my chance...

It's all about the plan, brah.