Grid Iron This Friday?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think if someone has a bone to pick with someone- the Friday Nighter threads OR Meet & Greets are not the venue.

We do not get together & scrap or quarrel. It's best to address that chit someplace else. We really are a drama free group.

I think if someone has a bone to pick with someone- the Friday Nighter threads OR Meet & Greets are not the venue.

We do not get together & scrap or quarrel. It's best to address that chit someplace else. We really are a drama free group.

Not entirely.

Lots of drama when guys kiss each other or sit in each others laps. At least there is the next day on the forums....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Let me expand on that:

Therefore it would be best if those who've made an enemy of someone in the core group stayed away. Online squabbling is one thing - we put that crap aside. But when you've done something personally to one of us, I'd just as soon you do not come and make them not enjoy their evening.

There are a number of people on here who, if they started showing up on Friday nights, I would find other ways to occupy that time.

Hank

my war
Let me expand on that:

Therefore it would be best if those who've made an enemy of someone in the core group stayed away. Online squabbling is one thing - we put that crap aside. But when you've done something personally to one of us, I'd just as soon you do not come and make them not enjoy their evening.

There are a number of people on here who, if they started showing up on Friday nights, I would find other ways to occupy that time.

:ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not entirely.

Lots of drama when guys kiss each other or sit in each others laps. At least there is the next day on the forums....

Well yeah- or the drama when bcp & I dance on the tables to Lady Gaga. :banana:

Hank

my war
Ok... Here is the itinerary.... I am going to pick up Mamakookoo (Mama, keep the guns at home) and SoMdGirl and we are going to roll by to pick up frequentflier and some dog food for Apollo, because next stop is Vrai's to pack her into the car. We will then head over to Grid Iron and before we go in, BCP and I will punch each other in the ####ing face. Once the parking lot festivities are over we can head in and meet up with ItalianScallion who will already be on his bar stool preaching to all the young big busted waitresses while swinging his giant flashlight. Once we get his attention and when Tigg finally shows up due to lack of direction, we can all sit around, drink an adult beverage together while conference calling to shores of Alabama and Vrai's next ex-husband, Lance!

Sound like a plan? :party:

Last edited: