Attachments

• download (12).jpg
    download (12).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 157

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:twitch:

I'm with Grumpy Cat on the Harlem Shake thing.

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life finding out what it was, watching the original song video & X-ing out of it after about 1 minute into it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:twitch:

I'm with Grumpy Cat on the Harlem Shake thing.

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life finding out what it was, watching the original song video & X-ing out of it after about 1 minute into it.

I still don't know what it is.

MMM_donuts

I still don't know what it is.

It goes like this.

The music is the same for every video and it involves a group of people. When the beat starts, only one person is doing a little dance. When the rest of the music really hits in, everyone starts moving and they all do crazy stuff.

What makes it interesting is how each group does it differently. There's a naked girl one, a bunch of military ones, one with a washing machine, grumpy cat has one..

It's not really anything awesome, just goofy.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It'll fade out like this one did.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 153
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 119

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It goes like this.

The music is the same for every video and it involves a group of people. When the beat starts, only one person is doing a little dance. When the rest of the music really hits in, everyone starts moving and they all do crazy stuff.

What makes it interesting is how each group does it differently. There's a naked girl one, a bunch of military ones, one with a washing machine, grumpy cat has one..

It's not really anything awesome, just goofy.

Even Grumpy Cat!?! :cds: