Gun Confiscations Underway

itsrequired

Inorite? I've been laughing my arse off. This tread has provided far more amusement than pulling the wings off of flies, but the concept is very similar.

And yet the clock is still running; a family had their firearms confiscated and STILL have no explanation as to why.

Stay tuned. :drool:

Or proof that it ever happend.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Inorite? I've been laughing my arse off. This tread has provided far more amusement than pulling the wings off of flies, but the concept is very similar.

And yet the clock is still running; a family had their firearms confiscated and STILL have no explanation as to why.

Stay tuned. :drool:

And you've still not provided that screen shot.

Alt-prtscrn

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Stay tuned.

LibertyBeacon

Stay tuned.

And you've still not provided that screen shot.

Alt-prtscrn

BigBlue

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-in-home-include-info-in-obamacare-database/

America's new Surgeon General doing Obama's dirty work for him.
What business is it of a Surgeon General if I have guns at home.

Do you tell the Doctor it's none of their business? Just like in Nazi Germany they want to get your kids to rat you out.
This is Obama America.

So if the family doctor thinks that jr might be having issues and could develop a problem (mentally) then you are saying it is none of his business to find out if the kid or who ever could do something stupid like maybe shoot other kids ?

LibertyBeacon

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-in-home-include-info-in-obamacare-database/

America's new Surgeon General doing Obama's dirty work for him.
What business is it of a Surgeon General if I have guns at home.

Do you tell the Doctor it's none of their business? Just like in Nazi Germany they want to get your kids to rat you out.
This is Obama America.

This isn't new. My doctor has been asking me this for at least 15 years. My answer has always been the same: None of your effing business.

LibertyBeacon

So if the family doctor thinks that jr might be having issues and could develop a problem (mentally) then you are saying it is none of his business to find out if the kid or who ever could do something stupid like maybe shoot other kids ?

It certainly is his business. He's allowed to ask. We are allowed to decline to answer.

Vince

Hijinx

Funny you should pick that scenario out of all the others that might be presented.

I suppose that is just the way liberals think.

Certainly if a Doctor suspected mental illness that could lead to such a happening it might behoove him to warn the parents to have the guns removed or placed in a safe place, But does that same Doctor have the right to question a child being treated for a cold about his parents firearms?

Wait : I already know your answer. Forget it.

BigBlue

Funny you should pick that scenario out of all the others that might be presented.

I suppose that is just the way liberals think.

Certainly if a Doctor suspected mental illness that could lead to such a happening it might behoove him to warn the parents to have the guns removed or placed in a safe place, But does that same Doctor have the right to question a child being treated for a cold about his parents firearms?

Wait : I already know your answer. Forget it.

Realized it was a stupid question ?LOL.... A child being treated for a cold ...as any adult would know would not be alone with the doctor a parent or guardian would be there also ,so the child would not be question it would be the parent ,oh wait ....you already know that .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Realized it was a stupid question ?LOL.... A child being treated for a cold ...as any adult would know would not be alone with the doctor a parent or guardian would be there also ,so the child would not be question it would be the parent ,oh wait ....you already know that .

Actually, the American Academy of Pediatrics is counseling their members to find a way to remove the parents from the child under some pretense to allow them to gather this information (though this guidance is not part of the official position of the AAP).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/21/national-ask-day-guns-and-kids_n_3480016.html

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/fea...112712-michelle-andrews-on-gun-ownership.aspx

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/5/e1416.full

MMM_donuts

I don't remember ever being asked about firearm ownership previously but last year at my physical the question came up. They asked if I kept firearms in my home and if I knew how to properly and safely store them. They also asked how many fire alarms I have in my home and whether I routinely use my seatbelt when I'm in a motor vehicle.

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't remember ever being asked about firearm ownership previously but last year at my physical the question came up. They asked if I kept firearms in my home and if I knew how to properly and safely store them. They also asked how many fire alarms I have in my home and whether I routinely use my seatbelt when I'm in a motor vehicle.

I went for my check up on Friday. I specifically asked my doc (because of what I have read here and elsewhere) if I were to be prescribed depression meds (hypothetical) would that be info the gov could find out. He said no. Med records were still confidential. I don't know if I really believe that, but that is what he said. He said in order for gun confiscation to happen would mean there was a prior record for them to do so. Who knows anymore? I and my hub own guns but with no prior bad med history. I want to know why we have to be afraid of owning firearms. That is how screwed up our government really is. JMO.

Hank

my war

Did you answer him? And if so, why?

Hijinx

"Doctors for America has also promoted the invasion of privacy by doctors by allowing them to ask patients if they have guns at home, including asking children if their parents own guns, and pushing back against Florida Gov. Rick Snyder’s decision to sign into law a bill prohibiting doctors there from asking the question."

This is what was posted at the site. Now if you think what posted was stupid that is fine, I would suppose if as you suggest , the parents are in the room at the time they should stand ready to clap their hand over their childs mouth to keep them from answering. But wait you read the post so you already know that.

Are you related to Tommy Jo??

justiceforall

Actually, the American Academy of Pediatrics is counseling their members to find a way to remove the parents from the child under some pretense to allow them to gather this information (though this guidance is not part of the official position of the AAP).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/21/national-ask-day-guns-and-kids_n_3480016.html

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/fea...112712-michelle-andrews-on-gun-ownership.aspx

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/5/e1416.full

You posted three links. I read the links and can't find where the AAP is counseling members to find a way to remove the parents fromt he child under some pretense. Could you direct me to a place where I can find this information?