Gun control legislation is meaningless, says gun control advocate

littlelady

God bless the USA
That's the extent of your educated response,, yet again you have no conception of this topic at all...None..

I assume you took me off ignore. That is your opinion, and I have mine. Also, my opinion is that you are a full of yourself little troll. Do yourself a favor, and pick on someone your own size; which is a teeny tiny little bit of nothing. Shoo! Thanks.

Just read some of your posts to hub. He said ignore him. No better advice ever given. Let's see who can't ignore each other, first! I like this reverse thing; because I am not, actually, responding to you in a reverse sort of way. Editing is a good thing. As far as my likes, patriot, and thumbs up just means I agree, and have nothing to add to their posts. What is wrong with that? You just cannot stand that you cannot get the best of me! What is up with that? I am on your side. I feel sorry for your lawyer gf.

Oh, another edit! I am still here despite the odds, and you are still responding to me. That in itself is a win/win! It was well worth it, and Cha-Ching for vrai, and David. You are being truthful about being a former Marine. Right?

:yay: :like: :patriot:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
That is your opinion, and I have mine. Also, my opinion is that you are a full of yourself troll. Do yourself a favor, and pick on someone your own size; which is a teeny tiny little bit of nothing. Shoo! Thanks.

That's what I figured you would say, because you are incapable of having a reasonable conversation with most topics here.. And this is one of them, you and Super Shoes just don't have the knowledge to carry on a discussion.
You just quote or post a thumbs up or a #like and that's what you add to the conversation.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I don't flex nor am I willing to trade on my God given Rights.. if you believe that this will just be about bumpfires you better wake up..
If this actually goes anywhere ( I don't believe it will ) it will not be just bumpfire stocks, it will include all aftermarket accessories that enhance fire controls, from the old hellfires and BMF Activator hand crank to the modern binary triggers.

I can't see these falling under the second because they aren't arms. I don't worry about it either way though because I have more than enough engineering to build my own. I don't have an issue with giving up a nothing point in return for what I want, your argument though should go more towards overturning the 1934 NFA, instead of the manufacture of gimmicks and doodads that try to replicate the real thing.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I can't see these falling under the second because they aren't arms. I don't worry about it either way though because I have more than enough engineering to build my own. I don't have an issue with giving up a nothing point in return for what I want, your argument though should go more towards overturning the 1934 NFA, instead of the manufacture of gimmicks and doodads that try to replicate the real thing.

:yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’ve seen journalists, politicians, and friends in recent days say something to the effect of “If children dying (in Newtown) won’t change their minds, nothing will!” The obvious implication is that we are unmoved by the loss of life.

:yay:

Sappy has repeated this is several threads