Guy 17

robbie

Looking for any info. on who drives a vehicle with lic. plates of GUY 17. No accidents or anything. Looking for an old friend of my sisters.

R

rhenderson

I would not tell you anything even if I knew the person. There is no guarantee that "the old friend of my sisters" has any interest in being located by you! -- For that matter, I have no reason to believe that there is any validity to your reason for looking for "GUY 17"

C

czygvtwkr

If you knew him wouldnt it be easier to use his name?

robbie

Sorry, my sis is in early stages dimentia and a friend remembers part of her friends name was "guy". I'm not running some kind of scam just trying to find someone she knew in the 80's that worked for C cubed. Around the same age as the man driving the car with this lic. plate. She is very ill.
rhenderson, I take it you do not know who this person is. Must be a pretty boring life to still read the post and respond so rudely?

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Sorry, my sis is in early stages dimentia and a friend remembers part of her friends name was "guy". I'm not running some kind of scam just trying to find someone she knew in the 80's that worked for C cubed. Around the same age as the man driving the car with this lic. plate. She is very ill.
rhenderson, I take it you do not know who this person is. Must be a pretty boring life to still read the post and respond so rudely?

Come on, this is the internet. Lets be fair OK? You ask for information on someone that hangs the tag 'Guy17' and expect results? Nobody knows if what you posted is true, not your first one or this last one. As far as we know you could be hunting him down to do harm. Would you want someone giving you up?

rhenderson wasn't rude, only to the point. Sometimes text reads harsh when its not.

:coffee: