Guy in Black Suit in Lusby

cgwife

no way, seriously?

If it is the same guy, however, the description was a guy in a black suit walking down the middle of the road. Next think I know they are closing the road and calling for reconstruction......doesn't sound good.

dgates80

Land of the lost
If it is the same guy, however, the description was a guy in a black suit walking down the middle of the road. Next think I know they are closing the road and calling for reconstruction......doesn't sound good.

Broken tib / fib, open fracture, altered mental status, but alive.

cgwife

I won't be surprised if it's him from what I've read on here about how he walks in the middle of the road.

No helo of course due to the weather.

Someone called about him last night walking on Appeal Lane, afraid he was going to get hit!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Someone called about him last night walking on Appeal Lane, afraid he was going to get hit!

I've never seen him. They say the guy that was hit was in his 40s, not sure how old the man in the black suit is. Do you think it's him?

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Wow he was walking down the side of 765 right before the light to CRE. He was in the turn lane and I had to stay half out of the turn lane to go around him. That is the first time I have ever seen him and thought it was weird that he was walking in the road. Black pinstripe suit with I think tennis shoes on. He was a white male tall with a beard I think and would put him in his 40's.

cgwife

Wow he was walking down the side of 765 right before the light to CRE. He was in the turn lane and I had to stay half out of the turn lane to go around him. That is the first time I have ever seen him and thought it was weird that he was walking in the road. Black pinstripe suit with I think tennis shoes on. He was a white male tall with a beard I think and would put him in his 40's.

Yup, that's him.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Any updates on MIB's status?
BTW, *didn't* see him walking around, on this beautiful day.

I doubt you'll see him walking for quite some time, if that was him. The injuries to the guy that was hit will keep him from walking for a long time.

robt

not sure "S" applies ...

MIB (Man In Black - actually, he usually wears a dark suit w/ white dress shirt, knotted necktie).
Don't know that he's from here (i.e., not necessarily SMIB), but seems to have been living here since about autumn 2009.
Hope he's OK.
Any news, updates folks?
Don't know why this story engages me