guy in black suit walking in Lusby

seasonedactor

While I was dropping some books off at the library last night, I saw this youngish (30-40?) man in a black suit walking out of the building. After leaving the library, I headed out, turned left and had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting MIB. He walked straight across the road, did not turn around to acknowledge anything or anybody. I've noticed him out on H.G. Trueman before wearing the same clothes. Does anybody know anything about him?

poster

While I was dropping some books off at the library last night, I saw this youngish (30-40?) man in a black suit walking out of the building. After leaving the library, I headed out, turned left and had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting MIB. He walked straight across the road, did not turn around to acknowledge anything or anybody. I've noticed him out on H.G. Trueman before wearing the same clothes. Does anybody know anything about him?

Is he tall and thin and his suit looks to big for him?
If so I've seen in walking down Rt4 in Pr Fred.

Yup, sounds like him.
Kind of creapy guy.

I have seen him in SMILE trying on suits. I saw him around alot back in the spring but hadnt seen him again until just within the last week or so. He was walking down the middle of HG Truman by Appeal Elem. 2 days ago.

robt

looong distance walker

Is he tall and thin and his suit looks to big for him?
If so I've seen in walking down Rt4 in Pr Fred.

Started noticing him last year. Have seen him walking up & down Rt 4, Prince Fred to Lusby, in a single day. Have seen him as far north as Huntington/Sunderland. See him walking all aroung Drum Point, Rousby Hall Rd. Always in a suit, white shirt, tie; even when it's >100 degrees outside. Two weeks ago, same outfit - IN THE RAIN.
Came around a turn on Lake View Dr last autumn, nearly hit him.
Believe there's some issue here...

AeroTaken

Have seen him walking up & down Rt 4, Prince Fred to Lusby.

See him walking all aroung Drum Point, Rousby Hall Rd. Always in a suit, white shirt, tie; even when it's >100 degrees outside.

I've seen him walking all over between PF and Lusby too. At first I thought maybe he was one of those Mormon guys who walks around trying to get recruits. I believe he is walking around looking for the station to catch the Crazy Train.

BickPickle

Started noticing him last year. Have seen him walking up & down Rt 4, Prince Fred to Lusby, in a single day. Have seen him as far north as Huntington/Sunderland. See him walking all aroung Drum Point, Rousby Hall Rd. Always in a suit, white shirt, tie; even when it's >100 degrees outside. Two weeks ago, same outfit - IN THE RAIN.
Came around a turn on Lake View Dr last autumn, nearly hit him.
Don't let him touch you. He could be "death" personified.

BOP

That's impossible!

There's no library in Lusby...SMIBs can't read!

:popcorn:

gigi6

I think I know who you're talking about. Guy's name is "Ed" - not sure if its really his name, but thats what he calls himself. He's weird, but pretty harmless. He lives in a halfway house in Drum Point and not sure what kind of halfway house it is. I thought he was a creeper, too - but someone in the neighborhood told me about him.

frequentflier

happy to be living

I have never seen this guy until today- 20 minuteas after reading this thread!He was walking south on HG Trueman Rd south of Cove Point Rd. Only saw the back side of him but it kind of creeped me out!