Hair Cut pics

W

Wenchy

pixiegirl said:
Ok ladies you came through last time with the color pics. This time should be a little easier. My network connection is shotty at best this morning. After seeing pics of myself this past weekend my hair is weighing my face down. It's gotta go! Not all of it. It's almost to bra strap length and I want it to shoulder length, very blunt cut with maybe some very subtle layers. VERY dark brown with a blonde tip here and there. I need pics and a good place for a cut. I've grown unimpressed with Hair It Is.

Jabba's hair is gorgeous, and you could go a bit shorter with that style. Go where she goes. JMO.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Your link isn't working for me. It could be my crappy connection this morning though. :ohwell:
Here ya go.

Attachments

• ashleesimpson.jpg
    ashleesimpson.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 107

CMC122

Go Braves!
I love the new blunt cuts! As soon as I get a chance I'm going to go get it done. (I've only been saying this for about 2 months now:lol:)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Wenchy said:
Jabba's hair is gorgeous, and you could go a bit shorter with that style. Go where she goes. JMO.

We have totally different types of hair so that's a no go.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
morganj614 said:
Thanks for putting those pics up.
I've been trying to find a short cut that I can stand. The blonde on the right its perfect.

The only problem is finding a place that will Give me that cut. I always tell them. I want this, and they dont even get close.

:yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
morganj614 said:
I do better short.
My mom's hair is similar to the first one, but she's a blonde. She's always had short hair, it just suits her better than long hair does.

morganj614

Nickel said:
My mom's hair is similar to the first one, but she's a blonde. She's always had short hair, it just suits her better than long hair does.

It's good knowing what suits you :yay: and what kind of hair you have and exactly what your limitations are.
I can do the one that is brunette now but I am going for the longer bangs on the blonde pic. Luckily mine grows fast.