Hair Salon

bullet

I'm looking for recommendations for a hair colorist. The lady I have been going to for many years has moved away.

molly_21

Help to know where you live (and maybe do a search since this question comes up alot and many people have asked the same thing). :)

Roman

colorist

Help to know where you live (and maybe do a search since this question comes up alot and many people have asked the same thing). :)

I have a FANTASTIC Colorist that I go to in Lusby, Md. Let me know if you want her number.

bullet

Lexington Park area. I have been to Mei's in Hollywood for quite some time. Followed my stylist from Penney's to Classic Hair on Chancellor's, and finally to Mei's.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Hair it is has never done me wrong :) and my colorist takes GREAT pains to make sure my hair stays healthy..even when I like to change the color every few months:killingme

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have heard very good reviews about Hair it Is.

I adore the place. I have never once walked out with a bad haircut or anything I wasn't in love with. Their website is great and if you join their mailing list or friend them on facebook they post when there are open appts or cancellations on some days.

I used to think they were a bit pricey but after doing a little comparing they are pretty spot on for the quality.

popsicle

Amber at the Hair Company in Leonardtown

She is awesome! A certified Master Colorist! A bit expensive, but worth every penny!:1bdz:

pelers

Hair it is has never done me wrong :) and my colorist takes GREAT pains to make sure my hair stays healthy..even when I like to change the color every few months:killingme

I've been going to Hair It Is for a couple of years now. Always come out happy!

pelers

Who does your hair? I've been going there off and on for probably ten years and I pretty much always think :shrug: at least it's not too short but at $50.00 a cut I expect :yahoo:

I go to other places when I'm really unhappy with Hair It Is but so far have come away with what was I thinking - at least Hair It Is didn't butcher it.

Dina always does mine (cuts and color). I usually just give her a general idea of what I'd like and then let her go to town on it.