Halo 2

countyboy

I was wondering if anybody knew anyone that likes to play halo 2. I was thinking about getting a LAN party together one afternoon or night

Toxick

Splat
countyboy said:
I was wondering if anybody knew anyone that likes to play halo 2. I was thinking about getting a LAN party together one afternoon or night

I'm a Halo fanatic.

I've never played with or against anyone though - I have XBox live, but I've never set it up. But if someone puts together a crew, I'll get in on that.

Floyd2004

-Void-
I wont be on for awhile though, i just finished building my new PC so thats killing a ton of time for me now.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Floyd2004 said:
Thats sick....

But yea, 360 without high speed net is pointless. let me guess, you dont have an HDTV either...
Actually I do. When I got the 360 I went out and got an LCD HD TV :yay: I just got the Dead Rising game, I have to limit my playing time or I'll sit here all night :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Floyd2004 said:
yea i just got FEAR for PC... that game is nice ;)
I have never played PC games. Never had a computer at home. :killingme Only reason I do now is because this is my work laptop so I take it with me :lmao:

Floyd2004

-Void-
Pc games have the abillity to be far better than console games though... And the games are cheaper and come out sooner. I think ive switched!

C

chess

Floyd2004 said:
Pc games have the abillity to be far better than console games though... And the games are cheaper and come out sooner. I think ive switched!

360 > PC... pffft pc's are JUNK

TigerTat

My brothers and I get together from time to time and play halo 2 on Lan. I suck at it, but it's still a good time. I can't wait until halo 3.

basher

LEET
Floyd2004 said:

you should get the smart frag joy for the original xbox, it lets you hook up a keyboard and mouse.....i was used to PC FPS games, so I tried this and it works great. It takes a little bit of getting used to, but it's great for sniping...
http://www.smartjoy.com/