Happy Friday...

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:howdy: good morning all...got a couple of hunter's here this AM...hope they shoot every deer that moves, I'd like to have a productive garden next summer, rather than a deer feeding station...

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: Morning, a little tired today, stayed up to watch the KU vs Virginia Tech game last night. It was good to see KU win. I think they are going to be awesome next year...

beamher

:howdy: good morning all!!

hubby is having a get together for the game (i refuse ro say for which team:razz:) tomorrow and because we live a little distance from everyone, some have already requested too stay :faint:, which means my weekend is shot.

D

dems4me

:howdy:

Got a few NetFlix to go thru, so I'll be in the theatre watching movies... putting away the Christmas stuff, getting a load of pellets for the stove...

Which movies did you get? :clap: I have a lunch date at noon with a friend and then I'll be parked watching the game on Saturday and not budging - after that I too will be taking down decorations :lol:

Which movies did you get? :clap: I have a lunch date at noon with a friend and then I'll be parked watching the game on Saturday and not budging - after that I too will be taking down decorations :lol:

Shrek III, and expecting Bourne Supremacy by this weekend.

D

dems4me

Shrek III, and expecting Bourne Supremacy by this weekend.

Great movies!! I saw Shrek for the first time watching the Christmas cartoon this year, thought he was cute so I then saw Shrek II when it came on TV a few weeks ago. Havn't seen Bourne Supremacy but I liked Boune Identity!! :clap: Let me know if those are any good :buddies:

MrX

High Octane
Happy Friday everyone!

It sure is going to seem weird to have a full work week next week.

Last edited:
Great movies!! I saw Shrek for the first time watching the Christmas cartoon this year, thought he was cute so I then saw Shrek II when it came on TV a few weeks ago. Havn't seen Bourne Supremacy but I liked Boune Identity!! :clap: Let me know if those are any good :buddies:

The Bourne films are good, looking forward to the new one. I bought Pirates of the Caribbean III and that's in the que as well. Watched the latest Harry Potter release, that's was good too, but I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy stuff anyway...

D

dems4me

The Bourne films are good, looking forward to the new one. I bought Pirates of the Caribbean III and that's in the que as well. Watched the latest Harry Potter release, that's was good too, but I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy stuff anyway...

Havnt seen any SciFi or Harry Potter, I like comedies, real stories, history movies and documentaries :nerd: