Happy Petezaa 2006

Tina2001aniT

Pete said:
December 5th begins the SOMD celebration of Petezaa. This year Petezaa is 4 years old. Founded by Pete as his version of the modern made up holiday of Kwanzaa Petezaa spans 8 days from December 5th - 12th. Contrary to popular belief Petezaa is not a celebration of all things Pete , it is a nice thing to do but not necessary, but a holiday that means pretty much nothing.

Each day of Petzaa participants follow a theme that is randomly made up by the founder of Petezaa, The Great PETE!.

Today being the first day of Petezaa 2006 shall be "compliment a stranger" day. Petezaa revelers should make it a point to follow the theme. They should compliment a stranger in some way to spread cheer and happiness, much like the founder does everyday. :diva:

I let a stranger borrow my cell phone does that count??

I also stood in line for 40 minutes to get a WII for my manager's son, she was in a class today so couldn't do it herself.....
Kiddo saved his money for over a year to be able to buy it when it came out, and today, TINA was the hero and got it :diva:

Both of those have to count for something, right??

OOH OOOH Maybe if it doesn't count for today, it can make me a Petezaa saint tomorrow??

CMC122

Go Braves!
Tina2001aniT said:

I also stood in line for 40 minutes to get a WII for my manager's son, she was in a class today so couldn't do it herself.....
Kiddo saved his money for over a year to be able to buy it when it came out, and today, TINA was the hero and got it :diva:

OOH OOOH Maybe if it doesn't count for today, it can make me a Petezaa saint tomorrow??
Nice try:jet:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tina2001aniT said:

They have Wii's in stock?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I went to Hong Kong II or III by Food Lion tonight, placed my order, she told me I had order #6, pre-paid, I went to Food Lion, got some Diet Sprite, came back and told her I had order #6, pre-paid, and then told her she had beautiful eyes and said Happy Peteza and she said "YOU WAIT." And I did. For a long while. This is not working out for me. What does tomorrow hold?

D

dems4me

BS Gal said:
I went to Hong Kong II or III by Food Lion tonight, placed my order, she told me I had order #6, pre-paid, I went to Food Lion, got some Diet Sprite, came back and told her I had order #6, pre-paid, and then told her she had beautiful eyes and said Happy Peteza and she said "YOU WAIT." And I did. For a long while. This is not working out for me. What does tomorrow hold?

Why were you hitting on her? Folks will think this is a "gay" thing :roflmao: Then again, this could be fun... I'll buy those shirts with triangles and rainbows and have them iron on... happy Peetza :yay:

:killingme:

Last edited by a moderator:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
dems4me said:
Why were you hitting on her? Folks will think this is a "gay" thing :roflmao: Then again, this could be fun... I'll buy those shirts with triangles and rainbows and have them iron on... happy Peetza :roflmao:
I thought we were supposed to say something nice to a stranger, so I did. I just wanted my food.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:

She served you cat, didn't she.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I bought $15 worth of food. We ate about 1/4 of that. I got the runs so yeah, maybe.

Sorry about your luck. Maybe Peetzaa will have a day of paybacks. :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I bought C_Jo some microfiber, comfort pouch, boxer briefs for Peetzaa. His package looks smokin' hot behind that moisture-controlling fabric. :drool:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
I bought C_Jo some microfiber, comfort pouch, boxer briefs for Peetzaa. His package looks smokin' hot behind that moisture-controlling fabric. :drool:

You should have had Kwillia knit one for him so it would have been home made vs. store bought.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
RoseRed said:
You should have had Kwillia knit one for him so it would have been home made vs. store bought.

What makes you think he doesn't already have one of those from Kwillia?