Happy Saturday

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Rain appears to have ended here....and it's not all that cold. I thought it would be colder although it's supposed to get breezy.

D

dems4me

Rain appears to have ended here....and it's not all that cold. I thought it would be colder although it's supposed to get breezy.

:yeahthat: I went out and ran some errands this morning and it feels almost warm like spring out there. I have the windows open here enjoying the fresh air. I thought it'd be chilly and had planned on making chili today but now with it being so warm, don't know that I'm in the mood for it now :lol:

D

dems4me

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested, my friend at Moorelands told me that someone at the Giant in Waldorf bought a $10.00 scratch off from the machine and won a quarter of a million dollars :faint:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:yeahthat: I went out and ran some errands this morning and it feels almost warm like spring out there. I have the windows open here enjoying the fresh air. I thought it'd be chilly and had planned on making chili today but now with it being so warm, don't know that I'm in the mood for it now :lol:

The winds are coming later today and it will get cooler. Going into the 40s tonight with highs in the 60's tomorrow.

D

dems4me

The winds are coming later today and it will get cooler. Going into the 40s tonight with highs in the 60's tomorrow.

Yikes!!! I better go out and pick my garden soon while I'm stilll in a spring mood :lol: Something about bundling up to pick green beans, lima beans, tomatoes peas and peppers just doesn't feel right. :roflmao: