Harris Teeter

Baker12

Why go to the Supermarket when there are so many awesome restaurants to choose from. There’s .....actually none exist. Which is why St Marys County is the most obese County in Maryland. Fact

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I do admit to being a big Aldi fan because some of their stuff is really different and I can do my shopping much faster there than other places.

We like Aldi's, too. It is our go-to first, then SFW. Besides, I can pop into Aldi's on my way home from work without having to cross over. :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why go to the Supermarket when there are so many awesome restaurants to choose from. There’s .....actually none exist. Which is why St Marys County is the most obese County in Maryland. Fact

St. Marys is ranked 14th out of 24 counties. Here you go...http://www.wbaltv.com/article/new-data-maryland-s-most-obese-counties/7035864

And, to my earlier comment to you about lmd, you don’t know her, so what gives you the right to make remarks about her body weight? That was just down right mean, and uncalled for. Even if St. Marys was #1, it still wouldn’t support why you said that crap. You are welcome.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

When you add the word fact to your statement you're just begging someone to check and prove you to be, maybe not a liar, but someone who's talking out his ass.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
When you add the word fact to your statement you're just begging someone to check and prove you to be, maybe not a liar, but someone who's talking out his ass.

Talking out his ass.....St. Mary’s is not even in the top 10

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Talking out his ass.....St. Mary’s is not even in the top 10

Very true. It is the bottom 10. http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/maryland/2017/rankings/outcomes/overall

Ranked healthiest to worst:

1 Montgomery (MO)
2 Howard (HO)
3 Carroll (CO)
4 Frederick (FR)
5 Talbot (TA)
6 Calvert (CA)
7 Queen Anne's (QA)
8 St. Mary's (SM)
9 Harford (HA)
10 Worcester (WO)
11 Anne Arundel (AN)
12 Charles (CH)
13 Baltimore (BL)
14 Prince George's (PG)
15 Cecil (CE)
16 Garrett (GA)
17 Washington (WA)
18 Kent (KE)
19 Allegany (AL)
20 Wicomico (WI)
21 Caroline (CR)
22 Somerset (SO)
23 Dorchester (DO)
24 Baltimore City (BA)

:coffee:

sasquatch

#MeToo doesn't work when the women are heavy, go run to Sheetz

I am not certain what your problem is but you really need to put your judgmental attitude in check. Good for you that you run 6 times a week. That doesn't make you perfect and it certainly does not give any merit to your comments. Your comment about #MeToo demonstrates that you certainly haven't worked your brain as hard as your body. If you encouraged instead of judged, people might hear your concerns about their health. Remember you are one twisted ankle or knee from a weight gain yourself.

ltown81

The location along makes Harris Teeter slightly more convenient than Giant or anything south. In terms of who will shop there, I think there is a pretty decent size population of high income residents in the area who want a nice place to shop and will pay for it. That is why Target and Giant are always pretty busy.

luvmygdaughters

I run 6x a week. Clearly the photo of your dogs butt is probably more appealing than you.

You aren't very observant are you? The picture is of a squirrel on the front porch, teasing my dog. Sweetie, running your mouth 6x times a day doesn't really count. Honestly, if you cant participate in an adult conversation than perhaps you should go back to the gym and work on those abs!!

luvmygdaughters

This is what it says under your profile..."Baker12 has not made any friends yet" This explains a lot. Poor thing, although its not hard to see why you don't have any friends. Sandbox not big enough for you to have your pals play too??? You don't play well with others? Your mommy didn't hug you enough?? You didn't have a puppy? You're the only who thinks you look good?? Hopefully you'll crawl out of your shell or from under that rock and make some friends Skippy!!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It’s not the same. Now just a liquor store and Chinese carry out with some sundries for sale. Dollar General took over most of the building.

That reads like what happened to the neighborhood variety store in my hometown back north, except it's still the original family running it, though they lease the sandwich counter out to a Pakistani couple. Turned half the original square footage into a pet grooming shop.

Walter (the owner) and his tenants keep the place up pretty good.