Harvard president apologizes, says she feels ‘regret’ following testimony before Congress

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A snippet from her farewell speech...

I address you with neither rancor nor bitterness in the fading twilight of life, with but one purpose in mind: to serve my University. The issues are global and so interlocked that to consider the problems of one sector, oblivious to those of another, is but to court disaster for the whole. So now I close my University career and just fade away, an old President of Color, who tried to do her duty as Allah commanded.

SamSpade

A snippet from her farewell speech...
"Who tried to do her duty as ALLAH commanded?" (Odd as I can't find anything to suggest she is Muslim, but it might explain why she's so ambiguous about calling for the death of all Jews).

The Harvard Corporation is totally unapologetic - they're just caving to public pressure.

However it's beginning to appear much worse than we suspected - evidently she has plagiarized SO MUCH --

But evidently - this is something you DARE NOT bring up - because Harvard is just gonna stomp your ass if you bring it up.

herb749

"Who tried to do her duty as ALLAH commanded?" (Odd as I can't find anything to suggest she is Muslim, but it might explain why she's so ambiguous about calling for the death of all Jews).

The Harvard Corporation is totally unapologetic - they're just caving to public pressure.

However it's beginning to appear much worse than we suspected - evidently she has plagiarized SO MUCH --

But evidently - this is something you DARE NOT bring up - because Harvard is just gonna stomp your ass if you bring it up.

Because they got played . :dingding: