Has anyone been sick lately

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Has anyone or thier children come down with a virus of some sort, with the vommiting, frequent trips to the restroom, and it only last 24 hours. But afterwards you still feel weak and your heart keeps fluttering.

kldavis21

YES!!!!! Not the heart fluttering part, but after the vomiting and many trips to the bathroom, the next day still feeling very weak, and stomach in much pain. It went through my whole house. 4 of us!

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
My daughter and husband had it. My daughter had the fluttering once. Someone said it could be from loss of Potassium.

Ponytail

Went thru work up here. I had it. Everyone that had it here, including myself, was out, or SHOULD have been out of work for 2 days.

Has anyone or thier children come down with a virus of some sort, with the vommiting, frequent trips to the restroom, and it only last 24 hours. But afterwards you still feel weak and your heart keeps fluttering.

Friday morning from 3am til 10 am. I got off lucky I guess. Not so much the weakness and fluttering though.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Friday morning from 3am til 10 am. I got off lucky I guess. Not so much the weakness and fluttering though.

At least I know I'm not crazy.. :twitch: Someone else said it was food poisoning but I guess we all couldn't have eaten at the same place.

Nanny Pam

no, thanks. Not lately. Had it last year. It wasn't pretty. :dead:

Floyd2004

-Void-
Girlfriend was getting sick yesterday and shes not feeling any better today :(
Says its her stomach, It only started after eating some Arbys... Connection anyone or do you think its just a bug going around.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Girlfriend was getting sick yesterday and shes not feeling any better today :(
Says its her stomach, It only started after eating some Arbys... Connection anyone or do you think its just a bug going around.

Soundslike the bug. Mine started after eating at Wendy's

DuffMan

My Fiancée has been sick since Friday night and is still sick today. Stomach cramps Vomiting, the whole works. Has not been able to eat anything for the last few days because what goes down comes right back up.

ocean733

OMFG. Last week I was so sick. The most sick I can EVER remember being. I threw up for days. I don't know if I had a fever, because I couldn't get up off of the bathroom floor to check it.

ocean733

I was out of work for 2 days. It should have been 3, since I was still vomiting, but I felt guilty and went in anway :ohwell:

OMFG. Last week I was so sick. The most sick I can EVER remember being. I threw up for days. I don't know if I had a fever, because I couldn't get up off of the bathroom floor to check it.

I am sooo glad you are better. :flowers: I know you were vomiting, but you didn't crap your hearing aids out did you? :lol: