Has anyone used Bob Green

birdman

for construction work beyond the typical roofing/windows/siding/gutter type of work? Specifically any feedback on the quality of work they do for home additions? They have been around for a long time and seem to have a good name, so they seem like a safe bet. That said, I haven't really heard any first hand reviews for that type of work. Appreciate any feedback you can offer.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I prefer the work of Red Green.

He's not very good looking, but he is quite handy.

chrissyhh

They did a garage converstion for us 2 years ago. They did a great job! Very reliable, and the workmanship is great. They have stood behind there work, when we had a couple of things that needed to be fixed after the job was completed.

nagsheadgirl

Bob Green Siding built our home a couple of years ago. Incredibly professional, great work and most importantly trustworthy. My husband and I always felt comfortable with them through the entire process. Both Bob and Eddie worked with us from design to the finished project. If we were going to build ever again we wouldn't consider anyone else. I would absolutely recommend them. Good Luck.

Roman

Bob Green Siding built our home a couple of years ago. Incredibly professional, great work and most importantly trustworthy. My husband and I always felt comfortable with them through the entire process. Both Bob and Eddie worked with us from design to the finished project. If we were going to build ever again we wouldn't consider anyone else. I would absolutely recommend them. Good Luck.
That's good to hear in this day & age.

Any idea what they charge per sqft?

nutz

Any idea what they charge per sqft?

per sq foot of ? There are some huge variables in your question. Finished sq. footage vs. unfinished ? materials used to finish, drywall vs.......marble vs.tile vs. formica, roofing choices, appliance credits, types of flooring, lighting and electrical, plumbing (pvc vs. cpvc vs.pex vs. copper), water (well or public), sewer, etc... It's very easy to get mislead by any contractor giving a per sq. ft. price. The devil is always in the details.

If you're looking for a general rule of thumb, avg. is ~ $120 /sq.ft finished

birdman

Thanks for the great feedback Chrissy and nagshead, appreciate it! Seems like they are a good business.