Has this happend to you??

Kittykat33

Why me??
Hey there mom's. I am 7 months prego and I have broken out in a rash on almost every part of my body it seems like. I went to the Dr's and they said I have something called PUPPP. I don't have the long word for it at this time. But I was just wondering if anyone else has had this? They gave me a cream to use, but that works for an house then I am all itchy again. I haven't slept in soooooooo long. Can anyone help me??

Thanks

Hey there mom's. I am 7 months prego and I have broken out in a rash on almost every part of my body it seems like. I went to the Dr's and they said I have something called PUPPP. I don't have the long word for it at this time. But I was just wondering if anyone else has had this? They gave me a cream to use, but that works for an house then I am all itchy again. I haven't slept in soooooooo long. Can anyone help me??

Thanks

My cousin had that, she's was miserable. My advice it DON'T SCRATCH!! She has terrible (and I mean TERRIBLE) scars from it. Aw, I feel bad for you because I know what she went through. If they gave you cream, use it. Use the hell out of it. As long as it doesn't hurt you or the baby using it often, I'd use it every hour on the hour or as often as you need to.

Geek

You poor thing, 7 months preggers and covered in pimples. Must be tough to feel sexy right now. :poorbaby: I hope you fell better soon.

Thanks
Tried benedril?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
You poor thing, 7 months preggers and covered in pimples. Must be tough to feel sexy right now. :poorbaby: I hope you fell better soon.

You always know just the right thing to say.

I really hope she FEELS better soon.

Kittykat33

Why me??
My cousin had that, she's was miserable. My advice it DON'T SCRATCH!! She has terrible (and I mean TERRIBLE) scars from it. Aw, I feel bad for you because I know what she went through. If they gave you cream, use it. Use the hell out of it. As long as it doesn't hurt you or the baby using it often, I'd use it every hour on the hour or as often as you need to.

I use the cream alot!! But on my stomach only 2 times aday cause there is steroids in it and it says to only use 2 times a day. I know I most likely going to get scars from it cause I scratch all the time, I can't help it!

Wait4It..boom

My sister in law had PUPPs. She was so thankful to get that baby out because they went away right after. Poor thing. It's hard enough being prego and then wanting to crawl out of your skin. Good luck to you.

Kittykat33

Why me??
My sister in law had PUPPs. She was so thankful to get that baby out because they went away right after. Poor thing. It's hard enough being prego and then wanting to crawl out of your skin. Good luck to you.

Thank-you!!! I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing has worked. I just come to realize that I am going to have to live with this until she is born!

nana

Nana
Thank-you!!! I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing has worked. I just come to realize that I am going to have to live with this until she is born!

Try taking a bath in Aveo Oatmeal stuff (not sure of the name) but I do know that it works great to soak in a cool tube when covered in poison ivy

ocean733

Pat yourself instead of scratching!! Put socks on your hands when you can you so don't scratch scars into yourself!!

I feel so bad for you. :huggy:

I had it with my LO. Many :huggy: to you. I totally understand. I was going through a tube of hydrocortizone creme daily and when they gave me prednisone and something else - it just made it spread and worse. I finally got put on Zyrtec and it went away. In fact, I forgot it once for 20 minutes past the hour that I was supposed to take it and the rash started coming back - popped the Zyrtec and rash was gone within the next hour. Maybe this will help you as well.

I tried all the other stuff too - nothing worked for me either. And I had a love affair with my hairbrush - it feels wonderful! But seriously - talk to your Dr. about Zyrtec and Good Luck!!

Kittykat33

Why me??
I had it with my LO. Many :huggy: to you. I totally understand. I was going through a tube of hydrocortizone creme daily and when they gave me prednisone and something else - it just made it spread and worse. I finally got put on Zyrtec and it went away. In fact, I forgot it once for 20 minutes past the hour that I was supposed to take it and the rash started coming back - popped the Zyrtec and rash was gone within the next hour. Maybe this will help you as well.

I tried all the other stuff too - nothing worked for me either. And I had a love affair with my hairbrush - it feels wonderful! But seriously - talk to your Dr. about Zyrtec and Good Luck!!

My Dr. Just gave me a prescription for Medral?? If I am reading his hand writing right. I am hoping maybe this works.
I have tried the Aveeno bath. That worked for a little while. I went on websites and they said to used Grandpa's pine tar soap, ad onitment, stuff for poison ivy.......EVERYTHING!! I am willing to try ANYTHING!!!
Thanks everyone for your help!!

Kittykat33

Why me??
Pat yourself instead of scratching!! Put socks on your hands when you can you so don't scratch scars into yourself!!

I feel so bad for you. :huggy:

You sound like my husband. Haha
I know my feet are going to be scared from me scratching, it just feels soooooooooooooo good when I scratch it haha

vfreeman

I had this AFTER I was pregnant so at least I didn't have the pregnancy to deal with at the same time. But I remember it was miserable and I was literally scratching all my skin off. I think the dr gave me something but I can't remember what it was. But I know she said the Aveeno bath (which helped for about 20 minutes after I got out). I don't think much helped unfortunately. Try putting some kind of lotion in the fridge and then putting it on cold. Again, the effects don't last long but it does feel good going on. Good luck. Don't hesitate to keep going back to your dr. You've still got 2+months left to deal with this and ANYthing they can do to help you should take advantage of!