Have you ever seen

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I've only seen one on Broadway which was The Lion King

I've seen Beauty and The Beast a few blocks down from Broadway at another theater

I've seen Guys and Dolls (black tie opening night) and Red Badge of Courage at the Kennedy Center

I've seen Yerma and Brother's Karamozov at Arena Stage

I've seen Your Arms are too short to box with God at the Warner theatre

I've seen Zora (Neale Hurston) at The Ford Theater

I've seen Two Trains Running (August Wilson) in NYC around the corner from the Waldorf Astoria

I've seen Merry Wives of Windsor at the Carter Barron

I've seen Othello (starring the guy from Man Called Hawk) at the Shakespeare Theater

I've seen performed at my old high school by The Shakespeare Company "Much Ado About Nothing"

I've seen Porgie and Bess at another high school in DC

I've been to a couple of dinner plays at The Lazy Susan in VA

And probably a few more that I can't think of.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Done.

Orchestra seats, 2pm Saturday, March 10, Hippodrome. :yay:

:yahoo: That's where "Wicked" is next month, too. Great theater as long as the fire alarms don't keep going off. :roflmao: :ohwell:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Impressive list Lexi!

LexiGirl75 said:
I've only seen one on Broadway which was The Lion King

I've seen Beauty and The Beast a few blocks down from Broadway at another theater

I've seen Guys and Dolls (black tie opening night) and Red Badge of Courage at the Kennedy Center

I've seen Yerma and Brother's Karamozov at Arena Stage

I've seen Your Arms are too short to box with God at the Warner theatre

I've seen Zora (Neale Hurston) at The Ford Theater

I've seen Two Trains Running (August Wilson) in NYC around the corner from the Waldorf Astoria

I've seen Merry Wives of Windsor at the Carter Barron

I've seen Othello (starring the guy from Man Called Hawk) at the Shakespeare Theater

I've seen performed at my old high school by The Shakespeare Company "Much Ado About Nothing"

I've seen Porgie and Bess at another high school in DC

I've been to a couple of dinner plays at The Lazy Susan in VA

And probably a few more that I can't think of.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I hope not! :lmao:

Well, with the alarms going off 3 times and the show starting over an hour late, it was NOT a great start. :ohwell: But I did get to see the opening number to "Cats" 3 times. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Well, with the alarms going off 3 times and the show starting over an hour late, it was NOT a great start. :ohwell: But I did get to see the opening number to "Cats" 3 times. :lmao:
:meow: :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I forgot to mention that I've seen A Raisin in the Sun and Aunt Mame.

The Shows I want to one day see are

The Color Purple
Cats
Phanton Of The Opera
Dream Girls
Rent
Wicked
Chicago
The Producers
Les Miserables
Mamma Mia
Shout

and anything majorly famous. I :love: plays.

Last edited:

abbey

abbey normal
jazz lady said:
:yahoo: That's where "Wicked" is next month, too. Great theater as long as the fire alarms don't keep going off. :roflmao: :ohwell:

I just got finished reading the book "Wicked" it was awesome, (Angel, I will bring it in tomorrow I hope) I am hoping to go to the show too!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
abbey said:
I just got finished reading the book "Wicked" it was awesome, (Angel, I will bring it in tomorrow I hope) I am hoping to go to the show too!

I'm currently reading the book and listening to the CD from the show. If you didn't get tickets months ago, I'm afraid you're probably too late. They're on sale at Ticketmaster.com if you want to try.

Angel

~*~*~
abbey said:
:yahoo: I cannot wait to read it! Too bad we couldn't get tickets to see the show together that would be fun! :ohwell:

abbey

abbey normal
jazz lady said:
I'm currently reading the book and listening to the CD from the show. If you didn't get tickets months ago, I'm afraid you're probably too late. They're on sale at Ticketmaster.com if you want to try.

thanks for the info, I will try, I didn't even know that they had a show based on the book until I read this forum