Hazmat

Hurricanedan

Chief 3 advised Command is Terminated, All Units may return when ready. MSU5 is Returning also with Utility 39, and Amb 389. Hazmat 18 and Hazmat 181 also.

Pete

Repete
Hurricanedan said:
Chief 3 advised Command is Terminated, All Units make return when ready. MSU5 is Returning also with Utility 39, and Amb 389. Hazmat 18 and Hazmat 181 also.
Is Chief 3 dead!

Hurricanedan

Chief 3 advises the fill in for Co. 3, may be released. Engine 132 from Pax River is in Service and Returning. Engine 92 and Engine 32. Command 4 now also in service.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Hurricanedan said:
Chief 100 is now also In Service and Returning.
Well, this has been an exciting event and we appreciate you keeping us up to date and look forward to further postings on these emergency situations.

Keep up the good work, Dan! :yay:

Hurricanedan

BS Gal said:
Well, this has been an exciting event and we appreciate you keeping us up to date and look forward to further postings on these emergency situations.

Keep up the good work, Dan! :yay:

Well Thanks. I communicate always on my portable radios, to the Incident Commands when these things go on.

Hurricanedan

To let you all know, Tomorrow probably I will be posting on here, any other information that i get from a Fax of the whole Incident.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Anything going on here? I had a big burrito, some hot wings, and pickled eggs for dinner, then fell asleep behind Cooks. I dreamed about fire trucks. I just woke up. How's everyone doing? :howdy:

D

dems4me

MMDad said:
Anything going on here? I had a big burrito, some hot wings, and pickled eggs for dinner, then fell asleep behind Cooks. I dreamed about fire trucks. I just woke up. How's everyone doing? :howdy:

See... It went like this :frown:

I pulled out a grill to BBQ some steaks down at my friend's liquor store at Park Hall :frown: and then a bunch of fire engines showed up :shrug: Then some hazmat something or other showed up :shrug: and everyone was :jameo: I tried to explain it was okay, I diluted the propane with butane and then everyone did more of this ---> :jameo: so I went home :shrug: What's going on there now:shrug: what happened when I left :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

okay... I'm thinking sodium carbonate solutions on the filters... :shrug: :smile:

Hurricanedan

UPDATE
UPDATE

I received the Fax of the Incident. All the information i posted is all correct. But one thing. This Propane Tank was inside a Vehicle, unknown if it was in the back of the car/truck or the front. THis Tank had a small hole in it, with the propane with a steady flow of propane coming out. Thats Basically all the information that i can give you in reference to the Incident that i did not give you lastnight.