Hazmat

Pete

Repete
Hurricanedan said:
UPDATE
UPDATE

I received the Fax of the Incident. All the information i posted is all correct. But one thing. This Propane Tank was inside a Vehicle, unknown if it was in the back of the car/truck or the front. THis Tank had a small hole in it, with the propane with a steady flow of propane coming out. Thats Basically all the information that i can give you in reference to the Incident that i did not give you lastnight.
How did it get a hole in it?

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Hurricanedan said:
Well Thanks. I communicate always on my portable radios, to the Incident Commands when these things go on.
Do you have a squirrel light too? :whistle:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
See... It went like this :frown:

I pulled out a grill to BBQ some steaks down at my friend's liquor store at Park Hall :frown: and then a bunch of fire engines showed up :shrug: Then some hazmat something or other showed up :shrug: and everyone was :jameo: I tried to explain it was okay, I diluted the propane with butane and then everyone did more of this ---> :jameo: so I went home :shrug: What's going on there now:shrug: what happened when I left :shrug:
You should go back to boiling the steaks, less drama :howdy:

Hurricanedan

In Reference to the Incident of this Hazmat. The Tank that had the Propane in it, was taken from the scene and placed the tank into a container so it would not leak anymore.

Also the meter readings, came back all OK. And the Units cleared as soon as everything was ok to clear at 11:30 PM.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Hurricanedan said:
In Reference to the Incident of this Hazmat. The Tank that had the Propane in it, was taken from the scene and placed the tank into a container so it would not leak anymore.

Also the meter readings, came back all OK. And the Units cleared as soon as everything was ok to clear at 11:30 PM.

Is english your second language? How long have you been trying to use english? Are you easier to understand when you use your native language?