Healthy 23 Yr Old EUTHANIZED

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think we should mind our own business and leave adults alone to make their own choices that have nothing to do with us.

The Gov should not be in the business of euthanizing people ... Pool brings up a good point, this will be used to political dissidents

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
this will be used to political dissidents

That's murder, not euthanasia.

Pool starts with "all roads lead to population reduction." And yet it's the Left who want to warning label everything and feed people in overpopulated countries. If left alone, Mother Nature (along with her nemesis, Human Nature) will control the population just fine but it's liberals who can't stand that. They must meddle and "save" everything from tree frogs to humans.

Someone standing on the TJ bridge preparing to jump - it's liberals and other busybodies who want to talk that person down; people like me are all, "Get on with it then, people are trying to get home from work."

Back in the day people who lived in drought stricken and other inhospitable areas knew how to migrate and find somewhere better. If they didn't, they got Darwined out of existence. Now liberals drop gruel on them so they can pop out more humans the land can't sustain.

If the global overlords are trying to reduce the population, it's pretty easy to do that: leave people alone and they'll reduce themselves.

22AcaciaAve

The Gov should not be in the business of euthanizing people ... Pool brings up a good point, this will be used to political dissidents

The government wasn't responsible for it. In fact, they tried to intervene to get it stopped. This happened in Belgium. I believe there were probably other methods of care that might have prevented this from happening, so in that respect it was a shame. But it was the girl's wish, her mother supported her, and try as they might, the Belgian government could not stop it. Probably more freedom than you could get from American government that would interfere in life support cases (Terry Shiavo) and obviously abortions. Who has more freedom?

WingsOfGold

Show me one adult. I'll settle for one.

There used to be one here and he used the screen name "Yooper" Can't say that I've seen one since.
Here I iz!
1670527948543.png

Hijinx

Is there really a difference between suicide and euthanasia.
Sooner or later this woman may have committed suicide anyway.
About the only difference i see is that they don't have the courage to do it themselves.

Sounds a bit harsh doesn't it. But think about it. Is it better to jump off a bridge and have the Fire and rescue personnel wasting their time and money trying to find the body, or just go to a Doctor to have yourself killed, the same type of Doctor who would perform abortions and kill babies. For indeed that is the kind of Doctor that does this sort of thing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Canadian Healthcare System Introduces Punch Card Where On Your 10th Visit You Get Free Suicide

OTTAWA — As Canada's MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying) system continues to alleviate the pain of patients and the financial strain on the nation's healthcare system, a recent innovation is expected to further improve results: Parliament just announced a punch card that allows patients to receive a free suicide after 10 doctor visits.

"From a small-scale maple syrup overdose to a full-blown moose attack, you receive a punch on your card every time you are admitted for an injury or sickness." The Canadian Healthcare website published a blog this week outlining the new program.

"Filling out your punch card is mandatory, for data tracking purposes. No one sick person can be allowed to drain more than their share of the taxpayer's dollars!"

I am not getting why anyone has to make such a public scene out of requesting doctor assisted suicide. Fentanyl is affordable, easy to get and if you take it in a private place no one would be around to rudely Narcan your over and done with arse. Seriously, why does it have to be a thing?