Heard a Rumor

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I read over the weekend, the two MD counties that are currently experiencing the biggest surge in Rona case are not going to be receiving any of the vaccine this first go around.
They'll have herd immunity, so why bother?

gemma_rae

Sorry guys, but if you have as much as an old flip fone your location can be triangulated to within a city block. Oh, and smile, satellites can now read the time on your wrist watch.🔍

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Listening to the Fauci's of the world, there will be no herd immunity until over 80% of us are vaccinated.
Ta hell with that ...

The 22 potential adverse effects listed on the official Food and Drug Administration website are:

www.fda.gov/media/143557/download page 16 of FDA PDF file

Guillain-Barré syndrome
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
Transversemyelitis
Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholapathy
Convulsions/seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy and cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute myocardial infarction
Myocarditis/pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Deaths
Pregnancy and birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis and arthralgia/jointpain
Kawasaki disease
Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
Vaccine enhanced disease

stgislander

PREMO Member
If I may ...

Ta hell with that ...

The 22 potential adverse effects listed on the official Food and Drug Administration website are:

www.fda.gov/media/143557/download page 16 of FDA PDF file

Guillain-Barré syndrome
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
Transversemyelitis
Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholapathy
Convulsions/seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy and cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute myocardial infarction
Myocarditis/pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Deaths
Pregnancy and birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis and arthralgia/jointpain
Kawasaki disease
Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
Vaccine enhanced disease
All that is missing is anal seepage.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If getting the vaccination means I can go visit my 94-yr old mother and the rest of my family, I'll likely get the shot. As T-Bone said on the radio this morning... nobody gets out of this (life) alive.

PeoplesElbow

Korea is a surveillance society. Business make you scan a QR code that you are required to have on your phone, or at a minimum fill in a sign in sheet that includes your phone number. If required to quarantine, you have to install a location monitoring app that tracks your GPS position and if you go more than 25 meters from your required and registered quarantine location it sends a message to the government immediately. More than three violations and they put an ankle GPS tracker on you. Still violate? They either deport you or take you to jail, along with a several thousand dollar fine. They are SERIOUS about this too, it is not an idle threat, they actually do this. If you "cheat" but leaving your phone behind, their app software detects that too,: if a phone does not make some small movement every 30 minutes they call you, no answer, you're busted. While their system is not 100% perfect, it stops on the order of 90% of the quarantine cheaters in a society that is fundamentally not inclined to cheat anyway.

CCTV cameras everywhere, all feeding to the government. The have, and use, best of class facial recognition software for contact tracing. Masks are no problem for this software, by the way.

Korea has seen only marginal success in managing 'rona transmission with all this. Hmmmm.
So when you're sleeping they wake you up every 30 minutes?

dgates80

Land of the lost
So when you're sleeping they wake you up every 30 minutes?
No, but they require one to fill out a short questionnaire two times a day. The app stops going all alarm-y at 9pm until 6am unless it detects a location violation. The penalties are draconian enough that the vast majority of CV14's (14 day quarantine people) fully comply to the point of having friends take out their garbage (or they store the ick in the freezer for two weeks). I would estimate 98% effective in full "no contact" compliance.

PeoplesElbow

No, but they require one to fill out a short questionnaire two times a day. The app stops going all alarm-y at 9pm until 6am unless it detects a location violation. The penalties are draconian enough that the vast majority of CV14's (14 day quarantine people) fully comply to the point of having friends take out their garbage (or they store the ick in the freezer for two weeks). I would estimate 98% effective in full "no contact" compliance.
Sounds like the perfect case to put your phone on your dog some how.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Korea is a surveillance society. Business make you scan a QR code that you are required to have on your phone, or at a minimum fill in a sign in sheet that includes your phone number. If required to quarantine, you have to install a location monitoring app that tracks your GPS position and if you go more than 25 meters from your required and registered quarantine location it sends a message to the government immediately. More than three violations and they put an ankle GPS tracker on you. Still violate? They either deport you or take you to jail, along with a several thousand dollar fine. They are SERIOUS about this too, it is not an idle threat, they actually do this. If you "cheat" but leaving your phone behind, their app software detects that too,: if a phone does not make some small movement every 30 minutes they call you, no answer, you're busted. While their system is not 100% perfect, it stops on the order of 90% of the quarantine cheaters in a society that is fundamentally not inclined to cheat anyway.

CCTV cameras everywhere, all feeding to the government. The have, and use, best of class facial recognition software for contact tracing. Masks are no problem for this software, by the way.

Korea has seen only marginal success in managing 'rona transmission with all this. Hmmmm.

This is what a lot of people don't "get" when they talk about how S. Korea, Japan, Taiwan, even New Zealand and Germany-those societies, especially the first three, are very non-diverse and are as a matter of culture conformist and quite willing to fall into line and do whatever they're told- handled the pandemic as well as most other issues. I mean c'mon, school kids in Japan have been killed by their classmates for being "different" (too tall, too short, too hairy, bad hair, etc.).

Kinnakeet

To hell with testing and all the other BS why are people that wear a mask 24/7 testing positive if it works you know why IT DOES NOT DO A DAM THING EXCEPT MAKE IT HARD TO BREATH

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

To hell with testing and all the other BS why are people that wear a mask 24/7 testing positive if it works you know why IT DOES NOT DO A DAM THING EXCEPT MAKE IT HARD TO BREATH
Because all the masks being worn do not filter out any virus'. Besides, if masks really worked and this virus was ohhh sooooo deadly, there would be these canisters at every store, (Entrances, Exits, Restrooms, etc.), least they be fined or shut down. Can you image the niche market that could be created if they, our benevolent elected leaders, by edict or decree, said every store, (based on, of course, "CDC recommendations"), had to have them and a service to dispose of all those dirty infected COVID masks? Why unemployment would decline so much as to be news worthy.
pathologicalwaste.png

TPD

the poor dad
If I may ...

Because all the masks being worn do not filter out any virus'. Besides, if masks really worked and this virus was ohhh sooooo deadly, there would be these canisters at every store, (Entrances, Exits, Restrooms, etc.), least they be fined or shut down. Can you image the niche market that could be created if they, our benevolent elected leaders, by edict or decree, said every store, (based on, of course, "CDC recommendations"), had to have them and a service to dispose of all those dirty infected COVID masks? Why unemployment would decline so much as to be news worthy.
pathologicalwaste.png
Please don’t give Larry or Dr Brewster any ideas