Helicopter searching

I_LUV_KIDS

We live near Leonardtown and ther is a chopper going round and round. I finally called the sheriffs department and they said a black male escaped from police out on Rt 5. All I understood was north somewhere I didnt catch where exactly. I'd love more info if anyone has some but glad if this can just serve as a heads up for somebody. He said "a black male wearing a heavy coat, if you see him give us a call"

I_LUV_KIDS

yeah no kidding... well I asked if we need to be concerned so I guess he just meant beware there is someone trying to get away

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder why they don't alert people when something like that happens so you can lock up and take precautions?

Danzig

I wonder why they don't alert people when something like that happens so you can lock up and take precautions?

This same type of crap happens all the time, they would be making calls every night if they alerted people to stuff like this. The real question is, If this guy is caught, Why will he be out of jail before the police finish the paper work?

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
This same type of crap happens all the time, they would be making calls every night if they alerted people to stuff like this. The real question is, If this guy is caught, Why will he be out of jail before the police finish the paper work?

:yay:

I_LUV_KIDS

The helo was directly above my house and I am going to bed in a few. Wouldn't let it cost you sleep.

I dont plan on losing sleep... its just that I was still going to take my dogs for a little walk(on my long driveway)... and dont really wanna go out if they dont have him, just the idea I guess

I dont plan on losing sleep... its just that I was still going to take my dogs for a little walk(on my long driveway)... and dont really wanna go out if they dont have him, just the idea I guess

Stuff a hogleg in your belt and go for it. I'm taking my hounds out in a minute.

Be on the lookout for a man wearing clothes. I repeat, he is wearing clothes!

That can change very quickly. I think if I were to hear a chopper circling my area I would assume they were looking for someone and take extra precautions. Actually I have, only they weren't using a chopper, just a few police cars going aroung shining spot light in the area did it.