Hello Friggin 98.3, Our New Radio Gods

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Bozznc said:
Seriously, guys.. we all need to get along in a crisis. Mainman.. I'll come over there myself and throw hunks of fruitcake at you if you don't stop egging her on. Nicole, Hi.. Stop.. Drink some Rum and relax.

Okay.. The only stations around here with any excuse for not covering SOMD disaster news, or even an up to date weather report would be.. oh.. 96.5 out of richmond. Everyone else has a clear responsibility.

I say anyone who was put in a dangerous situation or had trouble recieving information should band together and file a class-action for gross misconduct.

We'll sue for ownership of the station, Put Vrai in charge, fire dawn and boomer, then let NoMo and Rosered run the morning show, Ken King do the news, Larry Gude do the sports, and StarCat can have the midnight to 4..

:huggy:

Vince

The radio might not have been much help, but something different in Calvert County...the phone rang with a code red and a recording told you where to get water, dry ice, etc. First time I heard that one. Of course it's no help if power is off and phones aren't working. :lmao:

FIREMAN

I can't believe that you people are wigging out over a rain and wind storm. I'd hate to see you people try to survive in a real emergency situation.

Last edited: