Hello -- I Think

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SoMDFreak
So Migtig, Will you allow me to pm you someday if I ask nicely?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:cheesy: Sure - just no funny business or I might have to sic my dawg on ya.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: warm welcome

Originally posted by BchBns

I have a rope hanging from my daughter's wooden swingset ... no one is hanging from it at this time, but my mother is high up on the list if she doesn't get over her "change of life" issues quick!

:lol:
Maybe we are long lost sisters that share the same bad Mommy!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: warm welcome

Originally posted by BchBns
could be! i think this crap is contagious! I don't know ... I just know my mother is making the entire family miserable. my grandpop won't have anything to do with her anymore :eek:
Sounds earily similar to my saga!

RagDoll

Originally posted by SoMDFreak
I wanted to say Hello and see if anyone is at all Friendly in here. I am fairly new to this area and wanted to see If I could find out what there is to do around here.. I took the time to read some things that others have wrote and DAMN You guys are Rough!! Would hate to see how you treat people in the "Real World" anyway Didn't want to be negative just making an observation. So if anyone still wants to tell me about this area feel free!!!

Hi Freak and welcome to the boards! :smile: I'm new myself and I don't post much, have way too much fun reading the other posts.

As far as places to hang out, I'm going back to Legends, I keep getting kicked out of the bars in DC and VA, only Legends likes me so I'll just hang there for now. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Freak, just in case you're a real person and not a retread, I'll give you the 411:

We're noided out right now. This is a rather close-knit group and, because we all live in the same area, we get together and many of us have met each other in person. It's not like AOL forums where everyone's spread across the world - when you're on here, we assume you're who you say you are. Until we get a rude awakening and someone screws with our group dynamic.

So welcome - we're a lot nicer than we seem right now - and you'll find that out - unless you want to flame or you're a Sybil.
:roflmao: