Hell's Kitchen...

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
hvp05 said:
"Kitchen Nightmares"... same name, different show, no doubt.

I watched the first season of Hell's Kitchen and then saw Kitchen Nightmares on BBC and I stopped watching HK... Kitchen Nightmares at least makes him look human... yeah, there are small moments in HK when he was like "good job" but on Nightmares he's laughing and making jokes with the people, if they follow through on what he said... he seems like he'd be a good guy to hang out with, just not to piss off... :lol:

D

dems4me

Homer J said:
Hmmmm, does this fish taste a little salty to you? :barf:

I was glad to see him go. He was the biggest whiner I have ever seen. Glad to see the chick with the big herpe on her chin go too. Her voice reminded me of Fran Drescher.

I'm pulling for "waffle house girl" Julia!! :clap: She kicked butt last night!!! :yahoo: Don't like Bonnie, if I recall, she's the one that keeps throwing digs in EVERY behind the scenes interview with her and the camera at Julia. Every show she says at least once or twice how Julia doesn't belong there - she's not up to par... she's a wafflehouse girl :blahblah: She seems like a nice girl, but a bit of a culinary snob to me the way she keeps poking at Julia... made her cry last week too :mad:

sockgirl77

dems4me said:
I'm pulling for "waffle house girl" Julia!! :clap: She kicked butt last night!!! :yahoo: Don't like Bonnie, if I recall, she's the one that keeps throwing digs in EVERY behind the scenes interview with her and the camera at Julia. Every show she says at least once or twice how Julia doesn't belong there - she's not up to par... she's a wafflehouse girl :blahblah: She seems like a nice girl, but a bit of a culinary snob to me the way she keeps poking at Julia... made her cry last week too :mad:
I'm not. She's not a chef. Is Jen the other girl? I like her. But, I think that Rock is going to win.

D

dems4me

sockgirl77 said:
I'm not. She's not a chef. Is Jen the other girl? I like her. But, I think that Rock is going to win.

Rock is good but his temper is starting to show. So what if Julia's not a chef - if that was the requirement she wouldn't have made it on the show :shrug: ... I like the underdog - she has a dream and the guts to follow it :clap: I guess if she gets kicked off I'd probably pull for Rock though too. I just like Julia because she's never mean to anyone or really says anything mean about others... she's a hard worker and tries really hard and she didn't have the same opportunities in life to become a chef - here's her chance. :shrug:

cdsulhoff

I am pulling for Julia.. Just because she worked in a waffle house doesn't make her not worthy of being there. She has more heart and passion for this than any other contestant on that show..The culinary stuff can be taught but what she has can't be taught.. Rock is going to get it soon but I think if anyone needs to go it is JOSH!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I love it when it they call the women Hell's Bitches. :lol:

I do admire Julia's courage, and sometimes find myself pulling for her, especially during dinner services, to show those culinary snobs a thing or two! But besides the fact that she's a waffle house cook and doesn't have the necessary know how, I just don't think she's forceful enough to run her own fine dining kitchen. I think it's going to come down to Jen and Rock.