Help for a stray

DosGattos

Gertie is now ready to be adopted!! If anyone out there know anyone that is interested in adopting a cat Gertie is a wonderful cat!!

belvak

Happy Camper
:clap: Glad to hear she made a full recovery! I wish I could take her, but I set a limit of 2 kitties and we're there right now. Besides, they are both older women and set in their ways! :lol: Do you have a recent pic of Gertie?

luvscats

Gertie now ready for new home! Yes!!

I sure wish I could take her but I'm full up also. If we continue to publicize here I'll bet someone will know someone who is looking for a new family member. :)

CrashTest

Post some new pics and I'll send them to my sister. Her cat died last week and she is looking for a new one. She said she wanted one about a year old but you never know. Have the vets been able to narrow down Gertrude's age any? From the early pics, it looks like she has been declawed only in front. True?

DosGattos

She is front declawed, spayed, up to date on vaccines. The vet guessed her at about four maybe younger. I'll get some pics posted ASAP.

tes218

Post some new pics and I'll send them to my sister. Her cat died last week and she is looking for a new one. She said she wanted one about a year old but you never know. Have the vets been able to narrow down Gertrude's age any? From the early pics, it looks like she has been declawed only in front. True?

This girl is just over a year. I got her last August and her age was about 5 weeks then. She is with Second Hope Rescue and looking for her forever home.

Check out her video - Adopt a Domestic Short Hair-black and white: Charlotte: Petfinder

Attachments

• Charlotte_1year.jpg
    Charlotte_1year.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: