Help identify these thieves

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You have to wonder how someone goes through life always looking to steal from people. They have to have no conscious. I'm sure they mentally justify their ####headery.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The Pepper's manager that had a lot of stuff stolen and had the most a$$pain of replacing it all was told by the CC Sheriff's dept tonight that the A$$HOLE male is in custody and they have warrants to search his car and home. With any luck (though it is doubtful) they will find something of hers in his possession.
Though they would not give her any more information, I am anxious to see how many times he has been "slapped on the wrist" in the past...

BernieP

Resident PIA
You have to wonder how someone goes through life always looking to steal from people. They have to have no conscious. I'm sure they mentally justify their ####headery.

two factors at play, we have people who feel entitled, so much so that taking what is not theirs is not a consideration
Then you have addicts and alcoholics, to them it's just a fix. They are sick, when they are using there is simply no thought of the consequences, when they are sober they do feel remorse.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The Pepper's manager that had a lot of stuff stolen and had the most a$$pain of replacing it all was told by the CC Sheriff's dept tonight that the A$$HOLE male is in custody and they have warrants to search his car and home. With any luck (though it is doubtful) they will find something of hers in his possession.
Though they would not give her any more information, I am anxious to see how many times he has been "slapped on the wrist" in the past...

Glad they got them! :burning: