Here's what I don't understand

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Thanks! I'll make sure to add this the list of things you don't understand. It is an impressive list that has already been used in many "teachable moments"!

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for EVERYONE

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
32 cases is basically nothing. That they came from 11 different states tells me that any bacteria (if indeed there was any) is completely random and not from a single source, nor is a source itself contaminated. When you walk it through the ground to plate odyssey, it's unlikely that the romaine was the cause of any illness. And if it were, it would have to be individually tainted at the purchase point.

I'm always interested in these warnings over something statistically insignificant. I hold with romaine growers association not paying their political protection money, and now they're being punished.

But a word about fresh produce:

Think about all the grubby grocery store shoppers who handle the fruits and vegetables sitting out in bins. They have colds, they don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they pick their nose. I rarely buy loose produce, and when I do I wash the (literal) chit out of it. I won't even go near loose rolls or donuts that are accessible to the public's goober fingers. I'll still go to a salad bar or buffet, but only if it's super clean and well-monitored and people aren't letting their dumb kids stick their booger fingers in the bins.

Hijinx

32 cases is basically nothing. That they came from 11 different states tells me that any bacteria (if indeed there was any) is completely random and not from a single source, nor is a source itself contaminated. When you walk it through the ground to plate odyssey, it's unlikely that the romaine was the cause of any illness. And if it were, it would have to be individually tainted at the purchase point.

I'm always interested in these warnings over something statistically insignificant. I hold with romaine growers association not paying their political protection money, and now they're being punished.

But a word about fresh produce:

Think about all the grubby grocery store shoppers who handle the fruits and vegetables sitting out in bins. They have colds, they don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they pick their nose. I rarely buy loose produce, and when I do I wash the (literal) chit out of it. I won't even go near loose rolls or donuts that are accessible to the public's goober fingers. I'll still go to a salad bar or buffet, but only if it's super clean and well-monitored and people aren't letting their dumb kids stick their booger fingers in the bins.

Keep a little Hydrogen Peroxide around and wash the lettuce in that , just a half cup in a sinkful of water is all that is needed.

Sapidus

CDC is saying don't eat Romaine lettuce, and telling restaurants to stop serving it because....32 people in 11 states have gotten sick.

32 people.

Out of how many who've eaten Romaine in the last few weeks? That just doesn't seem like an epidemic to me or really anything to worry about at all. When I see these dire warnings I always think the, in this case, Romaine lettuce growers didn't pay their protection money to the government and now they're being punished.

No surprise that this confounds you. Can't wait to see what you have to say about vaccines and the chicken pox outbreak in NC

Guess they didnt pay off the CDC too huh

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chickenpox-outbreak-hits-north-carolina-200942134.html

To think you actually posted your comment with a straight face is truly terrifying and shows how far down the rabbit hole you guys are

Sapidus

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for EVERYONE

He doesnt have contempt for everyone. Just people who's brain cells are completely fried from Breitbart, Foxnews and the Daily caller

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No surprise that this confounds you. Can't wait to see what you have to say about vaccines and the chicken pox outbreak in NC

And you, for some reason, think these have anything to do with each other?

You need to go back for reprogramming.

Sapidus

And you, for some reason, think these have anything to do with each other?

You need to go back for reprogramming.

See?

At this point i just assume you are a parody bot programmed to imitate the stupidest trump supporter alive.

No one could possible be this dumb

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
These are my favorite posts - the ones filled with misspellings and grammatical errors that disparage someone else's intellect. :yay:

They're happening faster and faster these days.

His TDS must be advancing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1745.JPG