Hey Jaie and Sunflower...

Women should embrace the full pain of childbirth to bond with their babies instead of resorting to anesthetic drugs, a leading male midwife has said.

UK professor Dr. Denis Walsh said the pain of labor should be considered a "rite of passage" and a "purposeful, useful thing."

The pain prepares women for the responsibilities of motherhood, he wrote in an international journal published Monday.

Male Midwife Tells Women Take Pregnancy Pain Without Drugs - Pregnancy - FOXNews.com

SoMDGirl42

It's apparent he's never tried to shiat a 7 pound watermelon being pulled out by salad thongs after 52 hours of feeling like your stomach was going to explode.

Maybe someone should reverse the child bearing process and shove that 7 pound watermelon up his arse without ky. I'll even volunteer.

sockgirl77

It's apparent he's never tried to shiat a 7 pound watermelon being pulled out by salad thongs after 52 hours of feeling like your stomach was going to explode.

Maybe someone should reverse the child bearing process and shove that 7 pound watermelon up his arse without ky. I'll even volunteer.

Pushing a watermelon out of a lemon hole. :yay:

Pete

Repete

It would suck if he got drunk years later and tried to show his episiotomy scar to the guys at the bar.

C

CalvertNewbie

:lmao: Sounds like a plan, let me know if you need help! What a jackazz!

I was induced and 30 hrs later, finally got a c-section because my little boy still wanted to hang out instead of joining us. The pain is ridiculous. I have a whole new respect for anyone who can give birth without drugs because I sure couldn't. Even with drugs, it was hell! But of course, well worth it in the end.

SoMDGirl42

:lmao: Sounds like a plan, let me know if you need help! What a jackazz!

I was induced and 30 hrs later, finally got a c-section because my little boy still wanted to hang out instead of joining us. The pain is ridiculous. I have a whole new respect for anyone who can give birth without drugs because I sure couldn't. Even with drugs, it was hell! But of course, well worth it in the end.

Yeah, well after 40 hours, I wussed out and asked for the drugs. You know that few percent that the epidural doesn't work on???? :doh::tantrum:cds: