Hey Paso

SerenitStables

Just took these today...thought I'd share...still working on getting him like 95%, cuz I don't think he'll ever be 100% again. Poor guy. He is so happy and doing great though. :smile:

Attachments

• jen and spike goof.jpg
    jen and spike goof.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 179
  • petting spike.jpg
    petting spike.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 142
  • spike pleasure trot.jpg
    spike pleasure trot.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 151

SerenitStables

Wisecrackin" said:
Pasos gone :bawl: He looks great though you can really see the weight now...And huge that boy is big... :yay:

She in trouble again??

Thanks!! :smile:

He is a big boy. I can't get on him from the mounting block(too small); either have to be thrown on or use the picnic table.

And I have decided I am keeping him for myself :smile:

SerenitStables

He is coming along riding wise. He was a little stiff, but getting better. On a joint supplement. He is fun to ride. We jump him and everything. Fairly quiet all the time. Makes me smile. I enjoy him so much. Def glad I got him!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Aww, tell Paso we had some great pictures we were going to post for her. I think that thread may be deleted though. :killingme Does Paso get to ever come back?

Wisecrackin"

vraiblonde said:
Same thing she did last time.

:ohwell: these were smaller and less revieling.....I....I mean she thought they were safe..I mean they are NOT bad..what do you or Larry have against horse people..must be some inner secret thing you are afraid to share with us... :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Wisecrackin" said:
:ohwell: these were smaller and less revieling.....I....I mean she thought they were safe..I mean they are NOT bad..what do you or Larry have against horse people..must be some inner secret thing you are afraid to share with us... :huggy:
i think one had nekkid boobies. :shocking:
naughty girl Paso is...er was.