Hey

Samantha22

:howdy: Hello everyone!!! Ok so I am now my own me, (have my own name, and not using my sisters anymore) AKA TwistedDiamond I'm sure no one really cares, but i would like you guys to know whether you're talking to K or me! anyhow can't wait to start chattin with everyone

dn0121

:howdy: Hello everyone!!! Ok so I am now my own me, (have my own name, and not using my sisters anymore) AKA TwistedDiamond I'm sure no one really cares, but i would like you guys to know whether you're talking to K or me! anyhow can't wait to start chattin with everyone

:howdy: how are you today.

I read the other thread...but...umm....which one are you? Are you the hot one? Or the one that thinks she's hot? Or the one that thinks her sister's hotter?? Dayum...I know!...Are you the "Twisted Kissy-Face Devil"???

kvj21075

Meow
I read the other thread...but...umm....which one are you? Are you the hot one? Or the one that thinks she's hot? Or the one that thinks her sister's hotter?? Dayum...I know!...Are you the "Twisted Kissy-Face Devil"???
smantha is the hot one

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!

Good Morning.

Sir Blaump Ken

How you doin'

Samantha22

So tell us about yourself. What brings you to the forums? Other than watching your sister do it.

just something to do i guess. it passes the time and some of the comments people make are hysterical! <---(Dont know if I spelled that right). what about you?