Hi!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by hugs
Did I say that? :blushing: Must have been my alter ego 'speaking'. :wink:

We seem to have a lot of that around here. :lol:

I made my first trip to Arizona in April - went to Phoenix, Sedona, Jerome, and the Grand Canyon - beautiful country. Where do you hail from?

K

Kain99

Hi Hugs.. Glad you stepped in! Hoping to see alot more of you! (no pun intended)

K

Kizzy

Welcome Hugs,

I stumbled onto this site when I was looking to see if the Maryland Independent was online too. I wonder how many people have done that?

Hint Hint Maryland Independent outta be online!

H

hugs

Originally posted by IM4Change
Welcome Hugs,

I stumbled onto this site when I was looking to see if the Maryland Independent was online too. I wonder how many people have done that?

Hint Hint Maryland Independent outta be online!
I found the following web site almost a year ago and they claimed the Maryland Independent would be online within a few weeks. So far only the classifieds. :rolleyes:

www.gazette.net

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hugs

Originally posted by jazz lady

We seem to have a lot of that around here. :lol:

I made my first trip to Arizona in April - went to Phoenix, Sedona, Jerome, and the Grand Canyon - beautiful country. Where do you hail from?
Hi jazzlady! AZ is beautiful country, isn't it? I've tried to explain the beauty to friends and family back east, but I think they will have to make a trip out here to fully understand what I'm talking about. Haven't made it to the Grand Canyon as of yet - we have tentative plans to go there in the Spring. It gets really cold there during the winter!

:howdy: 2nd amendment and Kain99!