Hickory Hollow

spellbound

Does anyone know what is going on with Hickory Hollow?
I have gone over there twice in the past week during regular business hours and they were closed both times. I checked the hours on the door to make sure I had them right and I looked for signs that would explain any extenuating circumstances. I saw nothing.

spellbound

Thanks. I haven't gone over there again. It was just strange that it was closed those times. I was getting worried.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Wow...I HOPE they aren't closing or anything. I get all my feed there. I know Robin moved her horses. Wonder, if she's thinking about leaving???? :shocking: THAT would not be a good thing.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I was over there Friday and Mr Willey was there. Robin's daughter showed up to work. She said that Robin has been sick. Sometimes she doesn't get there on time. No the store isn't closing. Mr Willey is doing fine. I saw him also he said he didin't know where she was that she should be there. Then her daughter showed up and said she was sick. Mr Willey is doing fine he was showing off his new F150.......

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I was there a few weeks ago on Saturday about 9:30am, Robin wasn't there yet but Mr. Willey was. Mr. Willey said something about Robin taking care of a new barn and it takes her a little longer to get in. She was there about 10am. No biggie.

You're right, they are very helpful back there, they make it worth the trip!

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Jacki Donnelly

Hello, this is Jacki (Robin's daughter) from Hickory Hollow, and I just wanted to let you know that we are NOT going to close and neither of us are leaving. Mr. Willey is fine, the weather has caused us to close the store early because we live a good distance away, and didn't want to get stuck on the roads. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Also, a lot of the times Robin and I can't make it until 10 ish in the morning, but Mr. Willey is usually around. If you see the lights on in the store, but the sign says closed, we are more than likely open. Mr. Willey comes through the entrance by the barn, not by the sign, and forgets about the sign sometimes. Remember, he is turning 83 this February and still quite fiesty. :dance: Chances are he is also in the barn. Robin has been sick a few days this past week and left Mr. Willey to care for the store a few hours (he could've gone home for food and missed you pulling in). Hopefully, things are getting back to normal and you wont have the same thing happen again. Sorry we missed you. :lmao:
~Jacki Donnelly

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
she's so good to me...i'm ALWAYS running in late in the day, hair flying....lookin' all frazzled, cause i NEED horsey vittles before their dinnertime...and she ALWAYS tells me...it's OK, i'll get em for ya.....settle down :lol: even if she's on her way out the door. nothin's ever easy for us commuters, and sh!t travels downhill :lmao: