Hiding Behind Your Screen Name

mAlice

professional daydreamer
What exactly is this supposed to mean? Does a name make any difference? If I posted under my real name, what would you do? Hunt me down and kick my ass? Why do people accuse others of hiding behind a screen name, and what exactly does that accusation mean?

What exactly is this supposed to mean? Does a name make any difference? If I posted under my real name, what would you do? Hunt me down and kick my ass? Why do people accuse others of hiding behind a screen name, and what exactly does that accusation mean?

I think it means they think people post anything they want because they feel they are anonymous... :ohwell: Which really doesn't make much sense because a lot of us know who each other are.

Just my take on it... I could be wrong - it's happened before. :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it means something similar to beer muscles. Like, they wouldn't say those things in person for fear someone might slap the #### out of them. But they will say it on the internet, when they're untouchable.

If anyone ever accuses you, mAlice, of "hiding behind a screen name" I will personally laugh in their face on your behalf. :lol:

Like Larry Gude?