Hillary Clinton exasperated at voters conflicted between two old codgers when they could have had an old hag all along!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hillary Clinton exasperated at voters conflicted between Biden and Trump: 'Why is that a hard choice?'

Clinton disparages those considering alternatives to Biden: 'Do I want to throw my vote away?'

Hillary Clinton appeared exasperated Thursday over why voters were split between President Biden and presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, asking how it could be a "hard choice."

"We have two old candidates. One is, yes, old and effective, has passed legislation, that I think is going to put America on such a strong footing for the future, is compassionate, cares about people, tries hard to make the right decision, and they are complicated," she told MSNBC. "The other is old and dangerous. I mean, why is that a hard choice for people?"

Clinton, who memorably wondered why she wasn't "50 points ahead" of Trump at one point during their 2016 campaign, was responding to host Willie Geist's question about voters feeling disillusioned and considering third-party options like Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

SamSpade

To me - it's not even a challenging question EVEN IF YOU THINK Biden is just a prop while someone ELSE does the work.
(It really doesn't matter if you think he's a senile old coot who doesn't know what he's doing - you can judge from what has actually HAPPENED.)

Because despite what she thinks, the last four years have been disastrous. True, if you are RICH -and live in a protected area - and have a lot of investments that are making money - and you are not affected by crime, drugs or the consequences of illegal immigration -, most of the last four years haven't affected you.

You know - in 1980, Reagan beat Carter - but Carter STILL GOT 41% of the vote, with third party Anderson pulling 6.6%.
Reagan got just above 50%.

As CRAPPY AS THE CARTER YEARS WERE - there were a lot of voters who STILL WANTED HIM in the White House --

Because they were as delusional as Hillary. They frankly couldn't see why people didn't want ANOTHER four years of Jimmy.

Hijinx

Hillary Clinton exasperated at voters conflicted between Biden and Trump: 'Why is that a hard choice?'

Clinton disparages those considering alternatives to Biden: 'Do I want to throw my vote away?'

Hillary Clinton appeared exasperated Thursday over why voters were split between President Biden and presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, asking how it could be a "hard choice."

"We have two old candidates. One is, yes, old and effective, has passed legislation, that I think is going to put America on such a strong footing for the future, is compassionate, cares about people, tries hard to make the right decision, and they are complicated," she told MSNBC. "The other is old and dangerous. I mean, why is that a hard choice for people?"

Clinton, who memorably wondered why she wasn't "50 points ahead" of Trump at one point during their 2016 campaign, was responding to host Willie Geist's question about voters feeling disillusioned and considering third-party options like Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Hillary's statement in this post is enough to make a buzzard puke. You know she is lying because she cannot be that stupid.
I can easily live with the danger we had when Trump was President. No wars, a safe border, good economy, and treaties in the Middle east,
Yes it was rough back then, but I can face that danger.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

To me - it's not even a challenging question EVEN IF YOU THINK Biden is just a prop while someone ELSE does the work.
(It really doesn't matter if you think he's a senile old coot who doesn't know what he's doing - you can judge from what has actually HAPPENED.)

Because despite what she thinks, the last four years have been disastrous. True, if you are RICH -and live in a protected area - and have a lot of investments that are making money - and you are not affected by crime, drugs or the consequences of illegal immigration -, most of the last four years haven't affected you.

You know - in 1980, Reagan beat Carter - but Carter STILL GOT 41% of the vote, with third party Anderson pulling 6.6%.

As CRAPPY AS THE CARTER YEARS WERE - there were a lot of voters who STILL WANTED HIM in the White House --

Because they were as delusional as Hillary. They frankly couldn't see why people didn't want ANOTHER four years of Jimmy.
Tree of liberty.......... serious trimming of the dead wood. 🤷
I'm old, done my part and some, would like to go to my grave knowing we have at least another 100 years left. The white trash, ghetto monkeys and Dementia Joe's new Americans just want to take, they are parasites you know.

BOP

There were people who made money during the Great Depression, and came out of it smelling like roses.